Mon, Oct 25
Fri, Oct 22
Wed, Oct 20
I am Emil's manager and this request is approved
Thu, Oct 14
2021/10/14 - Platform PMs met to discuss the request and break down work required. next steps include:
- Focusing on a data persistence (storage) solution and evaluating if we can potentially leverage data platform in the short-term (Luke)
- evaluating api requirements (Seve)
- all open questions will be posted to this ticket
Initial Wikiwho Migration Discussion
Attendees: Community Tech + Platform PM
Notes from October 13, 2021 Steering Committee:
Does SRE have any concerns with using WMCS for prototype?
- Very similar to running on cloud, and it is external to the Wikis
- Not sure hot well it will perform, so as long as there is no SLA/SLO then we are okay
- Availability can’t be guaranteed
- As long as Product Owner is okay with it, than SRE doesn’t have much of an issue
- Can’t use SQL lite in Production
- More about size of the image and how much disk space the service is
Currently the Product teams are taking the following steps:
- Discovery to scope the problem statement from a product perspective and drafting high level product requirements
- Determining how to better instrument data from current captchas, to help inform decisions around what to do with captcha generally
Wed, Oct 13
I approve this request for Luke Bowmaker.
Wed, Oct 6
closing out as this is an older ticket. will add future tickets as needed
Moving to blocked until we are ready to deploy for end-to-end testing
Can we try putting this in Gitlab and do a demo?
For Jason to take a look and make sure the schema matches what is in the code Michael wrote. Then we can close this ticket.
Since we are no longing releasing MVP, we have more time to consider this and determin the best path forward. We are going to leave this open for now.
@Ottomata can we close this ticket out now? Or is there work left?
Looks like this is deployed and can now be closed. Closing
Fri, Oct 1
Aug 30 2021
Aug 24 2021
Aug 23 2021
Still need to add fields
Putting into roadmap
This has been completed and new google survey created based off of it.
Aug 16 2021
Aug 13 2021
Aug 11 2021
Action is till required on this ticket regardless of outcome of testing
Aug 2 2021
Jul 29 2021
Jul 26 2021
Based on grooming:
Jul 16 2021
@jlinehan can we close this ticket? I thought we added these...
Based on the conversations and above. Closing this ticket as we have consensus on the datetime fields and how they should behave. We can look at renaming if needed, in a separate ticket.
@jlinehan did we end up doing this already?