Page MenuHomePhabricator

DAbad
User

Today

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Tomorrow

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Sunday

  • Clear sailing ahead.

User Details

User Since
Jan 20 2021, 3:44 PM (168 w, 1 d)
Availability
Available
LDAP User
Unknown
MediaWiki User
DAbad (WMF) [ Global Accounts ]

Recent Activity

Oct 20 2023

DAbad closed T275070: [Metrics Platform] Finalize Metrics Platform API across platforms, a subtask of T280182: Consolidate Metrics Platform client libraries into mediawiki/libs/metrics-platform, as Resolved.
Oct 20 2023, 2:10 PM · Metrics Platform Backlog (Metrics-Platform-MVP-Release-1), Better Use Of Data, Product-Data-Infrastructure
DAbad closed T275070: [Metrics Platform] Finalize Metrics Platform API across platforms as Resolved.
Oct 20 2023, 2:10 PM · Metrics Platform Backlog, Better Use Of Data
DAbad changed the status of T289577: <Product Discovery> Templates, a subtask of T121470: Central Global Repository for Templates, Lua modules, and Gadgets, from Open to Stalled.
Oct 20 2023, 2:09 PM · Crosswiki, Language-strategy, Platform Team Legacy (Watching / External), Community-Tech (2015-2017), Epic, WMF-General-or-Unknown, Phlogiston-Category, Community-Wishlist-Survey-2015
DAbad changed the status of T289577: <Product Discovery> Templates from Open to Stalled.
Oct 20 2023, 2:09 PM · Foundational Technology Requests

Mar 24 2023

DAbad moved T318832: Modify the JS Client to be used non MW powered sites from Done to Blocked/Paused on the Metrics Platform Backlog (Metrics Platform Kanban) board.
Mar 24 2023, 3:44 PM · Metrics Platform Backlog, MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.4; 2023-04-10)
DAbad moved T318832: Modify the JS Client to be used non MW powered sites from Blocked/Paused to Done on the Metrics Platform Backlog (Metrics Platform Kanban) board.
Mar 24 2023, 3:43 PM · Metrics Platform Backlog, MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.4; 2023-04-10)

Mar 14 2023

DAbad added a comment to T303168: Investigate trend of gradual hive server heap exhaustion.

Mar 14, 2023 Sprint Planning Notes:

  • Recommend keeping in next sprint so we can keep an eye on this
Mar 14 2023, 5:13 PM · Patch-For-Review, Data-Platform-SRE
DAbad added a comment to T330162: Research and test methods for accessing kerberized services from spark running on the DSE K8S cluster.

Rolling to next sprint.
Next step: Team review complete by Friday, March 17, 2023.

Mar 14 2023, 5:11 PM · Data-Platform-SRE

Feb 28 2023

DAbad updated Other Assignee for T319064: <ORG> Creative Commons 4.0 Licensing, added: CCiufo-WMF.

Touchbase with Legal

  • Re-affirming trigger date of mid/late-April
    • theoretically could go into effect April 25th (earliest date)
  • will aim to complete footer changes on or soon after the target go-live data
Feb 28 2023, 7:29 PM · MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.18; 2023-07-18), User-Frostly, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface, WikimediaApiPortal, User-notice, Foundational Technology Requests

Feb 13 2023

Volker_E awarded T313933: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Visual Style (Design Token) Guidelines a Yellow Medal token.
Feb 13 2023, 4:42 PM · Documentation, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Design

Feb 9 2023

DAbad added a member for Shared-Data-Infrastructure: DAbad.
Feb 9 2023, 2:28 PM

Jan 27 2023

DAbad moved T293648: Content Translation Recommendations API from Investigate to Ready/Groomed on the Foundational Technology Requests board.

Some Progress We've Made Related To this Work:

  • We've recently been able to develop and deploy a liftwing api to the API gateway (which was a blocker to migration)
  • We can now work on migrating the model to Liftwing so we can work on it there. Based on internal discussions with the ML/AI team, we believe this should be a relatively small effort. (Working on scheduling)
  • We'd then have to work with Research and the ML/AI on improvements to the model
Jan 27 2023, 5:32 PM · Machine-Learning-Team, Foundational Technology Requests
Sj awarded T294484: <Code Stewardship Review> Thumbor a Pirate Logo token.
Jan 27 2023, 6:25 AM · Thumbor, Code-Stewardship-Reviews, Foundational Technology Requests

Jan 9 2023

DAbad assigned T307881: Scaling of link suggestions service to lbowmaker.
Jan 9 2023, 4:45 PM · Epic, Foundational Technology Requests

Dec 2 2022

DAbad added a comment to T306349: Public-facing API for querying image suggestion recommendations and submitting user feedback.

From a product perspective, ok with advancing with the extension solution.

Dec 2 2022, 4:58 PM · Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog, API Platform, serviceops-radar, Structured-Data-Backlog, Image-Suggestions, Foundational Technology Requests

Nov 28 2022

DAbad added a comment to T321354: [SPIKE] Draft scope for CSS-only subset of Codex.

November 28, 2022 Team Discussion
Discussed defining some experiments that help us answer things like:

  • How does this integrate with the design system?
  • How could this impact with the architecture of the design system?
  • How does this integrate with mediawiki?
  • How far in scope does this need to be?
  • What is the cost to build? What is the cost of maintenance?
Nov 28 2022, 6:40 PM · CSS, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Spike, Codex

Nov 21 2022

DAbad moved T318129: Clarify Less mixin function params to simpler differentiate from variables/tokens from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

Signing off

Nov 21 2022, 4:35 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad added a comment to T323337: Develop a process for discussing Codex adoption with WMF teams.

Adding a few teams for the list:
Potential pilot teams:

  • Growth
  • Language
Nov 21 2022, 4:27 PM · Codex, Design-System-Team
DAbad triaged T323337: Develop a process for discussing Codex adoption with WMF teams as High priority.
Nov 21 2022, 4:19 PM · Codex, Design-System-Team
DAbad triaged T322024: Create Figma demo video as Medium priority.
Nov 21 2022, 4:16 PM · Design-System-Team, Design
DAbad updated the task description for T322024: Create Figma demo video .
Nov 21 2022, 4:16 PM · Design-System-Team, Design
DAbad triaged T322025: Create Codex demo video as High priority.
Nov 21 2022, 4:13 PM · Design-System-Team
DAbad updated the task description for T322025: Create Codex demo video.
Nov 21 2022, 4:13 PM · Design-System-Team
DAbad added a comment to T317361: [EPIC] DST Roadshow Documentation.

In disucssion as a team, there are different tiers of team engagements, they include:

  • Tier 1: provide information
  • Tier 2: encourage adoption
  • Tier 3: support contribution
Nov 21 2022, 4:04 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic
DAbad added a comment to T317361: [EPIC] DST Roadshow Documentation.

Proposed roadshow deck for team sign-off is here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wez_RoSeu8b2nzfqL0psxVUd4LU5M9K0M9N2fyZEsqk/edit

Nov 21 2022, 4:00 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic

Nov 17 2022

DAbad added a comment to T317361: [EPIC] DST Roadshow Documentation.

2022-10-27 Office Hours
Roadshow strategy & timeline

  • DST is presenting at Product dept meeting November 16
  • This will be similar to deep dive we did with Selena: what is DS, brief demos, FAQs

Design System FAQs for Roadshow

  • VE: concern about Codex being the Design System - need to involve principal designers, Product Design
  • Offsite that week as well -DECISION: remove for now
  • EG: do we need help fleshing out answers? I can take a crack at the vue.js answers in beginning re: front-end architecture convos
    • DA: we should add as a sprint activity and divide/conquer

Open questions we need to solve with everyone

  • These are things we need collaboration with Product, Engineering, Design:

Apps

      • Legacy toolkits like WVUI, OOUI
      • Once we update this FAQ, update our mediawiki page with FAQ & roadmap
    • LD create tasks:
      • Figma demo video
      • Codex demo video
      • Update wiki page
      • Survey
  • Leading presentation at Product dept meeting - hoping we can split up demos like we did at deep dive, Desiree will let us know how much time we have to present
  • Survey at end?
    • What are your open questions
    • Concerns?
    • Have you been to demo site?
Nov 17 2022, 2:22 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic

Nov 2 2022

DAbad moved T319064: <ORG> Creative Commons 4.0 Licensing from Investigate to Ready/Groomed on the Foundational Technology Requests board.
Nov 2 2022, 3:03 PM · MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.18; 2023-07-18), User-Frostly, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface, WikimediaApiPortal, User-notice, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad assigned T307882: Copyedit structured task API to lbowmaker.

October 26, 2022 Tech SC Meeting Notes

  • From Growth team: "The high level summary is: we want to provide suggestions to users about "copy edit" fixes they can make to articles. The suggestions will come from a LanguageTool application instance, and those suggestions will be further filtered by a Python application that is responsible for proxying requests to/from LanguageTool (some updates / more reading here https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T315086). Given that architecture, we would have two services (LanguageTool, and Copyedit) in Wikimedia's Kubernetes cluster."
  • After initial review with the Technology steering committee this does not include an ML/AI model and falls more closely in line with what has been implemented for SD image suggestions
  • Given that LanguageTool and Copyedit would be developed similarly to image suggestions
Nov 2 2022, 2:19 PM · Growth-Copy-Edit, Foundational Technology Requests

Nov 1 2022

DAbad added a comment to T319064: <ORG> Creative Commons 4.0 Licensing.

2022_10_26 Updates from Conversation with Legal

  • Legal is aiming to do a Terms of Use update in Q3 or Q4
    • We will start a community consultation from Feb-April to discuss ToU changes, etc.
    • Once consultation is completed, governance wiki will be updated and changes to licensing may be made
  • The CC 4.0 License changes would include:
Nov 1 2022, 6:35 PM · MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.18; 2023-07-18), User-Frostly, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface, WikimediaApiPortal, User-notice, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad updated the task description for T314082: Design System Infrastructure Capabilities Scoping.
Nov 1 2022, 5:18 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic

Oct 26 2022

DAbad added a project to T307943: Update Kubernetes clusters to v1.23: Foundational Technology Requests.
Oct 26 2022, 5:03 PM · Foundational Technology Requests, Shared-Data-Infrastructure, Patch-For-Review, Kubernetes, Prod-Kubernetes, serviceops
DAbad created T321706: <End-User Request>Confirm Request is Okay.
Oct 26 2022, 3:37 PM · Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad triaged T307321: WDQS as High priority.
Oct 26 2022, 3:23 PM · Linked-Open-Data-Network-Program, Wikidata, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad triaged T321702: <APP: Commons> Wikimedia Israel GLAMs Analytics Dashboard Support as Medium priority.
Oct 26 2022, 3:23 PM · API Platform, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad moved T306349: Public-facing API for querying image suggestion recommendations and submitting user feedback from Investigate to Ready/Groomed on the Foundational Technology Requests board.
Oct 26 2022, 2:57 PM · Wikipedia-Android-App-Backlog, API Platform, serviceops-radar, Structured-Data-Backlog, Image-Suggestions, Foundational Technology Requests

Oct 19 2022

DAbad moved T313940: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Code Contribution Guidelines from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

thanks! product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:56 PM · Patch-For-Review, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Documentation
DAbad moved T313768: Update component development documentation to reflect new processes and standards from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:55 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad moved T311756: Design and build initial ButtonGroup component (MVP) from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product sign-off

Oct 19 2022, 5:53 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad closed T313938: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Code Repo, a subtask of T313905: Governance & Guidelines: Publish Guidelines & Documentation required for Design System Contribution V1, as Resolved.
Oct 19 2022, 5:51 PM · Design, Documentation, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic
DAbad closed T313938: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Code Repo as Resolved.
Oct 19 2022, 5:51 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)
DAbad moved T305236: Create visited red link color token from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:50 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad moved T316924: Add a support / help section on the documentation website from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:49 PM · Patch-For-Review, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Documentation, Codex
DAbad moved T317538: Buttons in a button group have an unexpected border style when in focused state from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:48 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Regression, Codex
DAbad moved T308285: ToggleSwitch label should use @color-base--disabled when input is disabled from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.
Oct 19 2022, 5:47 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), good first task, Codex
DAbad added a comment to T308285: ToggleSwitch label should use @color-base--disabled when input is disabled.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:46 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), good first task, Codex
DAbad moved T316504: Menus display unnecessary margin in Codex demo from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.
Oct 19 2022, 5:46 PM · MW-1.39-notes (1.39.0-wmf.28; 2022-09-05), Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad added a comment to T316504: Menus display unnecessary margin in Codex demo.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:45 PM · MW-1.39-notes (1.39.0-wmf.28; 2022-09-05), Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad moved T284105: Clarify "breaking changes" policy for Codex from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

looks good. product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:45 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Documentation, Codex
DAbad moved T318023: Define the system's typographic styles on text decoration from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:42 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Design, Codex
DAbad updated the task description for T318282: docs: Codex intro page heading structure.
Oct 19 2022, 5:41 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Documentation, Codex
DAbad moved T318282: docs: Codex intro page heading structure from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

acceptance criteria met. Signing off

Oct 19 2022, 5:40 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Documentation, Codex
DAbad moved T309826: Mark deprecated legacy design tokens loud and clear from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

Product sign-off

Oct 19 2022, 5:37 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Documentation, Codex

Oct 12 2022

DAbad updated the task description for T313357: Define core components.
Oct 12 2022, 3:30 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)

Oct 3 2022

DAbad changed the subtype of T311630: Consider allowing MediaWiki projects to pin a previous version of Codex from "Task" to "Spike".

This is part of a series of tickets related to handling breaking changes. Do we have an epic for this? Maybe add this as a child of make it easier to use codex ticket.

Oct 3 2022, 4:48 PM · Codex, Design-System-Team
DAbad updated subscribers of T319064: <ORG> Creative Commons 4.0 Licensing.

After reaching out to @Catrope, provided a lot of context and clarity on what is needed. Adding discussion summary and potential next steps from discussion below:

Oct 3 2022, 4:02 PM · MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.18; 2023-07-18), User-Frostly, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface, WikimediaApiPortal, User-notice, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad changed the status of T307319: Design System Codex / Wikit from Open to In Progress.
Oct 3 2022, 3:14 PM · Linked-Open-Data-Network-Program, Wikidata, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad moved T302348: <Platform Initiative> Release Codex in Beta (Limited Production Release) from Work In Progress to Parking Lot (Reviewed but Not Prioritized) on the Foundational Technology Requests board.
Oct 3 2022, 3:13 PM · Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad moved T292661: <Product Initiative> Image Suggestions API v1.0 from Sign-off to Done on the Foundational Technology Requests board.
Oct 3 2022, 3:12 PM · Image-Suggestions, Foundational Technology Requests

Sep 30 2022

DAbad updated the task description for T319064: <ORG> Creative Commons 4.0 Licensing.
Sep 30 2022, 6:12 PM · MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.18; 2023-07-18), User-Frostly, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface, WikimediaApiPortal, User-notice, Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad triaged T319064: <ORG> Creative Commons 4.0 Licensing as Medium priority.
Sep 30 2022, 6:08 PM · MW-1.41-notes (1.41.0-wmf.18; 2023-07-18), User-Frostly, MediaWiki-extensions-DonationInterface, WikimediaApiPortal, User-notice, Foundational Technology Requests

Sep 27 2022

DAbad triaged T318740: <Metrics that Matter> Data Visualization Needs as Medium priority.
Sep 27 2022, 6:13 PM · Foundational Technology Requests
DAbad added a comment to T317361: [EPIC] DST Roadshow Documentation.

create an upcoming needs tracker/forum to capture.

Sep 27 2022, 5:17 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic

Sep 26 2022

DAbad moved T302038: [Epic] Define testing and QA strategy for Codex from Later to Next on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap) board.
Sep 26 2022, 4:21 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Codex, Epic
DAbad moved T312594: TypeaheadSearch: search input should expand width when menu opens from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

product sign off

Sep 26 2022, 4:09 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), MW-1.40-notes (1.40.0-wmf.2; 2022-09-19), Desktop Improvements (Vector 2022), Web-Team-Backlog, Design, Codex

Sep 22 2022

DAbad moved T314625: Investigate API usage for Jio Set Top Box from Backlog to Done on the Foundational Technology Requests board.
Sep 22 2022, 8:28 PM · Foundational Technology Requests, API Platform
DAbad closed T314625: Investigate API usage for Jio Set Top Box as Resolved.
Sep 22 2022, 8:28 PM · Foundational Technology Requests, API Platform

Sep 8 2022

DAbad triaged T317361: [EPIC] DST Roadshow Documentation as High priority.

Suggested Content & Supporting Documents:

  • Overview of Design System Objectives
    • Supporting doc: take from deep-dive deck
  • Our Core Offering (aka Key terms in Design System)
    • Supporting doc: take from deep-dive deck
  • What We've Accomplished So Far
    • Recorded/Live Component Demo
    • Recorded/Live Visual Style Demo
  • What's Next
    • Supporting Doc: Roadmap
  • How to Engage
    • Who, When, & How to contact
    • Share links to contribution and adoption docs
Sep 8 2022, 7:14 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic
DAbad created T317361: [EPIC] DST Roadshow Documentation.
Sep 8 2022, 7:08 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic
DAbad created T317360: [EPIC] Communication & Training: DST Roadshow: Product Dept..
Sep 8 2022, 7:04 PM · Epic, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap)

Sep 6 2022

DAbad updated the task description for T313917: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Component Catalog.
Sep 6 2022, 5:26 PM · Design-System-Team
DAbad assigned T313935: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Token Catalog to Volker_E.

Assigning to Volker as per Sept. 6 2022 refinement meeting

Sep 6 2022, 5:20 PM · Codex, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)
DAbad assigned T313933: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Visual Style (Design Token) Guidelines to Sarai-WMDE.
Sep 6 2022, 5:18 PM · Documentation, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Design
DAbad added a comment to T313933: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Visual Style (Design Token) Guidelines.

Creating visual styles in different places:

  • Figma - design implementation
  • Codex - only includes tokens
Sep 6 2022, 5:14 PM · Documentation, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Design

Sep 1 2022

DAbad added a comment to T314332: Distribute design system styles as part of Codex.

September 1, 2022 Review Session:

  • Engineering enclave take-away - okay with concept of distributing less mix-ins
    • compiles down to CSS but is it's own language
    • can compose style rules, decoupling the idea of a link or button from where the design is going to go (aka markups, css, etc.)
  • Up to other people how they will apply to what they are building
  • this solution can be very incremental
    • only do this for a small subset of global visual styles
  • Codex is a bunch of pre-built components, but if you have other things that are floating or not part of an existing component they can grab reusable styles
  • designers would not have to do any extra work, this is purely at the engineering level.
  • Part of reason why we raised concern around links, is that tempting way to deal with this is to apply universal standards, because we use elements in different ways and would limit flexibility
  • operate at a global page level
Sep 1 2022, 6:37 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Spike, CSS, Codex
DAbad moved T309248: [EPIC] Add Link component to Codex from Planned Components to Blocked on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap) board.
Sep 1 2022, 4:07 PM · Design-System-Team, Epic, Codex
DAbad changed the subtype of T313905: Governance & Guidelines: Publish Guidelines & Documentation required for Design System Contribution V1 from "Task" to "Goal".
Sep 1 2022, 4:01 PM · Design, Documentation, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic
DAbad changed the status of T313917: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Component Catalog from Open to In Progress.

Currently defining core components in sub-tasks

Sep 1 2022, 4:00 PM · Design-System-Team
DAbad changed the status of T313917: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Component Catalog, a subtask of T313905: Governance & Guidelines: Publish Guidelines & Documentation required for Design System Contribution V1, from Open to In Progress.
Sep 1 2022, 4:00 PM · Design, Documentation, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic
DAbad added a subtask for T313917: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Component Catalog: T313357: Define core components.
Sep 1 2022, 3:54 PM · Design-System-Team
DAbad added a parent task for T313357: Define core components: T313917: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Component Catalog.
Sep 1 2022, 3:54 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)
DAbad closed T314095: Component Audit (August 2022) as Resolved.

We will address documentation as part of the documentation task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T313917. This is the first step in that process. Next step is the refinement of core components in: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T313357.

Sep 1 2022, 3:54 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad closed T314095: Component Audit (August 2022), a subtask of T313917: Governance & Guidelines: Design System Component Catalog, as Resolved.
Sep 1 2022, 3:53 PM · Design-System-Team
DAbad changed the status of T314089: TypeaheadSearch does not display anything when (quickly) typing text that returns no search results from Open to In Progress.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:45 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Desktop Improvements (Vector 2022), Codex
DAbad changed the status of T313335: TypeaheadSearch: Space is rendered for no-results slot when slot is empty from Open to In Progress.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:45 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad changed the status of T313414: TypeaheadSearch: hide border-top of search footer when it's the only menu item from Open to In Progress.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:44 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad closed T310645: QA TypeaheadSearch with Web, a subtask of T297025: Add TypeaheadSearch to Codex, as Resolved.
Sep 1 2022, 3:43 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap), Epic, Design, Codex
DAbad closed T310645: QA TypeaheadSearch with Web as Resolved.

Signing-Off and closing out as this is now complete. We've reviewed and prioritized relevant tickets.

Sep 1 2022, 3:43 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)
DAbad changed the status of T309790: Indeterminate ProgressBar displays incorrect overflow behavior in Safari from Open to In Progress.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:43 PM · OOUI (OOUI-0.44.1), Patch-For-Review, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad changed the status of T311035: Checkbox, ToggleSwitch: Simplify state style hierarchy from Open to In Progress.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:39 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad moved T310243: Deprecate WVUI in favor of Codex from Now to Planned Components on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap) board.

Marking this to review for integration into roadmap

Sep 1 2022, 3:37 PM · MW-1.40-notes (1.40.0-wmf.5; 2022-10-10), MW-1.39-notes, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Epic, WVUI
DAbad moved T303558: Typeahead search deployment: Use CdxTypeaheadSearch in Vector from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:33 PM · MW-1.39-notes (1.39.0-wmf.22; 2022-07-25), Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad added a member for Design-System-Team: DAbad.
Sep 1 2022, 3:29 PM
DAbad moved T312137: TahS: Correct padding of footer's icon from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

Product sign-off complete.

Sep 1 2022, 3:25 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Codex
DAbad changed the status of T310241: Migrate QuickSurveys from WVUI to Codex from Open to In Progress.

Product sign-off complete.

Sep 1 2022, 3:24 PM · MW-1.40-notes (1.40.0-wmf.2; 2022-09-19), MW-1.39-notes (1.39.0-wmf.22; 2022-07-25), Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Performance-Team (Radar), QuickSurveys
DAbad changed the status of T310241: Migrate QuickSurveys from WVUI to Codex, a subtask of T310243: Deprecate WVUI in favor of Codex, from Open to In Progress.
Sep 1 2022, 3:24 PM · MW-1.40-notes (1.40.0-wmf.5; 2022-10-10), MW-1.39-notes, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Epic, WVUI
DAbad edited projects for T310243: Deprecate WVUI in favor of Codex, added: Design-System-Team (Design-System-Product-Roadmap); removed Design-System-Team.
Sep 1 2022, 3:19 PM · MW-1.40-notes (1.40.0-wmf.5; 2022-10-10), MW-1.39-notes, Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Epic, WVUI
DAbad moved T261391: Use standard external link icon for external links from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:18 PM · MW-1.40-notes (1.40.0-wmf.1; 2022-09-12), MW-1.39-notes (1.39.0-wmf.27; 2022-08-29), Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Web-Team-Backlog, Vector (legacy skin), MediaWiki-General, UI-Standardization, Design
DAbad moved T303321: Add Tabs/Tab (Tabbed layout) component to Codex from Product Sign-Off to Pending Release on the Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint) board.

Product sign-off complete

Sep 1 2022, 3:15 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint), Design, Codex
DAbad closed T312173: Flesh out Details of DST<->WMDE Collaboration as Resolved.
Sep 1 2022, 3:12 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)
DAbad added a comment to T312173: Flesh out Details of DST<->WMDE Collaboration.

Product sign-off complete. Kicking off sessions within next 2 weeks

Sep 1 2022, 3:12 PM · Design-System-Team (Design-System-Sprint)