Oct 1 2015
BTW, I tried to enable/disable those 3 parametres in my settings on wikipedia (I must stress that now I access internet from another computer - the one that since last week does show "blind" editing toolbar eg. without icons, which is slightly different and less troubling error than the other computer which does not show editing toolbar at all) and when I disable the "Enable enhanced editing toolbar /Zapnout vylepšený panel nástrojů" function the "blind" toolbar is replaced by fully functional "old" toolbar. But I repeat, that I will not be able to check the effect on my other computer untill tommorow.
sorry, I am at the moment not at my computer, so I cannot respond to your suggestions. Probably tommorow.
- No, I do not use any anti-virus software...
- The problem occurs only with IE (I downloaded Chrome, and there is no problem, however I wish to stick with IE)
- Strange thing is also, that by opening a page on German wikipedia, the problem does not occur, while by opening Czech or English wikipedia the problem occurs,
- bypassing browser´s cache (CTRL+F5) did not help
- as to the console thing, I´d probably need Czech instructions. However when opening the F12 tool and clicking "konzola", I can see following message
Sep 30 2015
The screenshots are here
Sorry, I am not able to upload files with the screenshots. It says just drag the files into the comment box. It does not work like that.
Hi, of course I cleared cache and cookies. I even updated Java and (possibly unnecessarily) deleted Mozilla Firefox from my laptop, only to make sure there is no interference. I would not contact phabricator if I suspected it is an ordinary/individual problem. The thing is, last week I suddenly came across similar problem at my other computer (IE8), so I am inclined to believe there is a wider problem with mediawiki vis-a-vis IE... As to my recent problem, it occures on all pages on Czech wikipedia. I am sending 2 screenshots of one article on cswiki and of the script.