Apr 18 2022
I apologize for missing this when it happened. I talked a bit with bd808 and I don't need the NFS volume.
I have finished deleting the instances. Closing this task.
Apr 14 2022
Our instances are already shut down, just were being kept in case we needed a backup of things. It seems like things went smoothly, so we should just be able to delete them in another week or so to be safe.
May 14 2021
Mar 16 2021
*!*@ wikimedia/bot/wmopbot +Aeiortv (OP) [modified 8h 22m 19s ago]
Mar 2 2021
Full rotation of all 5 BotPasswords has been done too as a preventative measure.
The OAuth grant has just been revoked. It has not been renewed since it's not in use.
Session log out has forced the two cookies to be reset.
I'm going to proceed with a full rotation of logins in an abundance of caution.
Feb 25 2021
Feb 5 2021
Oct 18 2020
Oct 9 2020
Aug 13 2020
@Ladsgroup When you have a chance, can I get another count? Want to know how i'm doing in reducing my footprint and want to get it as low as possible.
Jun 28 2020
Jun 27 2020
Jun 21 2020
May 13 2020
Apr 28 2020
Apr 6 2020
Apr 4 2020
Apr 2 2020
As mentioned above, UTRS does need this also on both:
Feb 29 2020
Everything except for the home one can go. We are only using that one.
Jun 9 2019
Thanks, this worked!
Jun 8 2019
Apr 24 2019
Mar 28 2019
@Krenair I don't see where we would require it, but I'd like to have things copied over from current home directories at minimum to make sure nothing crashes.
Jan 22 2019
Dec 16 2018
@Krenair I have finished moving them onto 2 small instances instead of mediums and deleted them. You can close this when you are done re floating ip.
Yes, I just didn't see that I had to switch projects. I see it now.
We are just waiting for the floating IP to re associate to utrs-production2 instead of utrs-production. Not sure how long that will take.
Dec 15 2018
Nov 26 2018
@Krenair So to be clear, there is no more ubuntu available? And therefore the entire instance needs rebuilding?
Aug 5 2018
Fair enough that it's scope creep to add it to that. I meant more just working along at the same time. But I get that foundation priorities are on the wishlist and we have to make due with what we got. I just hope this doesn't totally drop of the radar because one part of the blocking thing has been fixed, and then this waits again.
Aug 1 2018
It's really sad that this can't be integrated within T2674 as its the same form. You don't understand that as a CheckUser, we could be blocking millions less users from editing the site with this feature, allowing more people to edit. That and it would help reduce backlogs at our account creation tool ACC, where checkuser review hovers around 100 on a daily basis because we can't do this.
Mar 28 2018
Mar 27 2018
Feb 7 2018
@jcrespo Ya I waited a bit last night, and it still wasn't going. It works fine this morning. Like you say it might just need a proper error message, but figured if i'm hitting it at 10 in the morning UTC, for a long while that something seemed a little off.
Mar 11 2017
I apologize for the delay on this. It was scheduled a while back, but other critical errors and my work schedule prohibited this from happening. Right now i'm making the transfer.
Feb 2 2017
Jan 26 2017
@Andrew It appears recreation was successful, although the number of notices on the console output is crazy. Is that to be expected?
Jan 25 2017
As mentioned on IRC, I have no clue. The option was not presented in the setup options as far as I know.
Jan 7 2017
05:12:56 PROBLEM - Disk space on mendelevium is CRITICAL: DISK CRITICAL - free space: / 756 MB (3% inode=16%)
May 15 2016
@csteipp for follow up on that meeting.
May 25 2015
Sorry for the late addition, I haven't been feeling well today. My flight is at 10h50 (terminal 2), so I think departing at 8? (allowing some time for breakfast) would be the best. Any room on the currently booked taxis?
May 23 2015
Dec 23 2014
Sorry about the changes, edit conflict. Also I can confirm this bug.