Mar 15 2022
Nov 26 2018
diff --git a/libs/PF_submit.js b/libs/PF_submit.js index 0120f361..94b33ca4 100644 --- a/libs/PF_submit.js +++ b/libs/PF_submit.js @@ -87,7 +87,7 @@
@Aklapper I really have problems with the gerrit setup here. I followed the Gerrit-Tutorial which is partially good.
- But I had to learn where I need to put my SSH key the hard way :(
- I did it on phabricator and mediawiki but not on Gerrit, itself :(
- Further, the browsing support for the repos is really bad, compared to github and bitbucket :(
- I cannot use git-review thus apparently there is no way for me to push anything to anywhere ;(
- I cannot create a branch as recommended in the gerrit-tutorial :(
- I cannot use the patch-uploader "No existing author found with 'email@example.com'" ;(
Nov 2 2018
I have a patch to fix this. But where should I put it and how?
Jun 16 2017
We looked into this issue and found that apparently the error occurs, if we hava sth. like this in your local settings.
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['read'] = false;
Lockdown seems to assume that the anonymous user is calling the API and will check this uer's effective group, which will also be '*' and thus Lockdown will most likely block the access.