Mar 3 2021
Dec 9 2020
Great! Thanks @Amire80 this makes a lot of sense. That said, we will put those to be confirmed on hold and proceed with the others. I will update the description accordingly.
Nov 26 2020
Thanks for the feedback @Hadyelsahar. Think we need to wait for Admins on 'ar' Wiki to update the Gadget accordingly.
Nov 23 2020
@Hadyelsahar Has this bug been resolved on the said Wiki?
Task will be taken up when extension has been updated.
@SandraF_WMF this bug report has been handled. Can this issue be closed now?
@Hadyelsahar What is the state of this issue?
@Hadyelsahar Has this change been effected on the said Wiki?
Nov 19 2020
Nov 18 2020
Nov 10 2020
Oct 27 2020
Oct 19 2020
@Hadyelsahar This could be because ca Wiki is trying to deploy the older version of scribe( scribe instead of scribe-v2). Can you verify this with them so this can be handled as well?
Please can I have some updates on this ticket? At least if we could have some results anytime soon or we have to wait a little longer for outcome.
@Hadyelsahar, These bugs have been broken down to