Tue, May 21
Opad asked me to check with Swedbank what we need to activate autogiro. I've e-mailed our contact person about it.
Apr 20 2019
Sent paper reminders
- On 190420, a search for fully paid membership fees for 2019 results in 376 members.
- A search for unpaid expired invoices for 2019 results in 174. When excluding organisational members and members without mail address,146 paper reminders were sent.
- Time spent:
- Updating previous letter for reuse: 30 min
- Checking Swedbank for recent payed invoices: 30 min
- Printing papers and address etiquettes, putting everything together: 4 hours
Apr 16 2019
Apr 11 2019
We've received an invoice for April-June now.
Reply from OCT (their answer in bold):
Apr 9 2019
Apr 1 2019
Mar 21 2019
Suggestion from Axel: Create a Google form which employees can ask their relatives to fill in instead. This way we will get consent to store the information directly from the relatives.
Mar 18 2019
- On 190318, a search for fully paid membership fees for 2019 results in 300 members.
- A search for unpaid membership fees for 2019 results in 237 members. This includes one duplicate member, who has has paid on the duplicate account.
On 190318 a reminder to pay the membership fee was sent to members whose invoice was due 190302, 226 members. 216 of these had an e-mail address registered. The other 10 will be sent letters on 190321.
Mar 5 2019
Feb 28 2019
Questions for FAQ
- Why does the membership page say that I haven't paid my membership fee?
Feb 25 2019
Zynatic couldn't see what the problem was, so I created a new certificate and tried with that. This worked.
Feb 18 2019
We paid the last invoice for storage on February 3. I've e-mailed them and asked about notice period, and what the process of selling things would be like.
Feb 14 2019
Invoices sent to organizations
The invoice for 2019 was sent to these 10 organizations: 540, 4013, 2427, 3058, 3785, 2173, 4012, 2348, 1398, 4070 on February 14.
Feb 4 2019
Invoices sent to individuals
On January 31, there were 475 people who had not paid the membership fee for 2019. 37 of these have not paid the membership fee for 2018 or 2019 (you get to the number 37 by searching for unpaid for 2018, minus the 21 of these who have paid for 2019). The invoice for 2019 was sent to all 475 individuals who have not paid for 2019.
E-mails relevant for documentation:
Feb 3 2019
21 of the people who were asked to pay the membership fee for 2019 did not have an e-mail address registered. They were sent letters instead. The letter included a version of the e-mail. the invoice and a letter asking them to register their e-mail address.
Jan 31 2019
I've deleted the individual members who had the comment "2017 års betalning ej riktig" and had not paid the membership fee during 2018 or 2019.
- A search for "2017 års betalning ej riktig" in the members system now results in 311 hits.
- A search for "2017 års betalning ej riktig" and "not paid for 2018" results in 22 hits.
- 20 of these are members who have paid for 2019 (after we sent them a letter in December).
- 2 are organisation members. They have not paid since before 2017, but I kept them in the system for now.
Jan 28 2019
Jan 24 2019
This page has been created: https://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ekonomiska_rutiner/Skicka_faktura
Jan 21 2019
We might want to wait until January is over, so that we can remove the invoices we sent in December before creating new ones. (The invoices from December were sent to members who have not paid their membership for two years, asking them to become members for 2019. The invoices were to be paid by January 15, but there might be people who put it in their "to be paid by the end of January" pile.)
Here are some suggestions.
Jan 17 2019
Jan 14 2019
I've added me as someone who can administrate Swish certificates. I got through the instruction on how to activate Swish in Zynatic. It seems to be activated, but I get an error message when I try to pay my membership fee. I've e-mailed Zynatic and asked for help.
@Jopparn @AxelPettersson_WMSE @Sebastian_Berlin-WMSE @MiaJacobssonWMSE @Eric_Luth_WMSE @Alicia_Fagerving_WMSE
I've put together some information about the suggested structure for the new website, and the themes which the web designer Hege has suggested for us.
Jan 11 2019
Jan 7 2019
- The web bureau we liked would like to work with us. They will send us a suggestion for an agreement during week 2.
- The web designer has found three themes:
- Evelina will start writing web texts during the week, suggestion right now is:
- Om oss
- Engagera dig
- Samarbeta med oss
- Kontakta oss
- Stöd oss
John created this page: https://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Faktureringsuppgifter
Mia's business cards have arrived.
Added to Diarium 2018, number 59. Some information added here: https://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ekonomiska_rutiner/Redovisningsbyr%C3%A5
I've started, but it takes longer than expected as the routines, while basically finished, were not as easy to understand as I remembered them to be.
This letter was sent: https://docs.google.com/document/d/172Xe6oEmVAP-JjdI2lOfIVKrYerxxii6IEJ6p3wI0fE/edit#
The papers for applying for Swish Handel have been sent to Swedbank via e-mail on December 20 and mail on December 22. Waiting for their response.
Dec 11 2018
We need to get Swish Handel in order to activate this. @Jopparn can get it online in Swedbank.
- arrangement fee: 1000 SEK
- monthly fee: 50 SEK
- fee per transaction: 3 SEK
Cards ordered and received for Eric, for Mia there was a problem and I cancelled the order. Will create a new order so the cards are available when she needs them.
Dec 4 2018
Nov 29 2018
Resenärsprofiler have been sent to Tranås.