Aug 18 2015
Jun 26 2015
Checked, I don't do anything special on those family files, no issues on my side with this change.
I was talking about the codename, the one that you pass to the -family parameter. To refer to our wikis, before I even started using PyWikiBot, we had codes such as "xe8.lib" to refer to certain wikis. When I started using PyWikiBot, I decided to stick to those names, and since it was possible, I did so. But I could use "xe8lib" instead.
Jun 25 2015
I am probably the only one suggesting ".", and I guess that I can live without it. In fact, I guess that I could live without _ as well.
Mar 4 2015
Dec 19 2014
Dec 17 2014
I ended up fixing it like this:
Using "_uc = globals()" before the exec() in config2.py fixed it. I am going to explore that option.
Nov 29 2014
Merged by @jayvdb.