Dec 18 2014
Can confirm bug is still there at link in description: http://ln.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et%C9%94%C9%9Bl%C9%9B
Tried testing on https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Hauptseite with Opera version 26.0.1656.60, Windows 8.1, couldn't get error message.
Tried reproducing the bug, went to https://test2.wikipedia.org to test it out.
Dec 17 2014
Tried to reproduce, couldn't do so on https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=mediawiki&language=zh-hans&filter=%21translated&action=translate&setlang=zh-hans, on Google Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m, Windows 8.1. Probably because this bug is pretty old and already has been fixed.
Sorry, but I can't reproduce the problem, in fact I can't find the site, being on Android 4.4.2, app version 2.0-r-2014-12-01
What I did (or tried to do) in extreme detail just so we are sure:
- Open up the drawer from the left
- Clicked on the "<Gear icon> More" button at the bottom of the drawer
- Clicked on "Wikipedia language" under general
- Searched for Bengali and clicked on it
- Went back and searched for "নতুন নিবন্ধ তৈরী করুন" (I even copied and pasted it from this site)
- Got the message "No results found" :-(