Fri, May 13
Thu, May 12
Wed, Apr 27
Tue, Apr 26
Mon, Apr 25
Mar 30 2022
Mar 18 2022
Mar 16 2022
The user checked if the issue still occurred after the deployment:
Mar 10 2022
Mar 2 2022
Feb 24 2022
Feb 9 2022
I've found another way to get the usernames, so this task isn't needed after all.
Jan 21 2022
I discovered three issues with the version for new editors:
- On 1366 x 768, the header seems quite big – or maybe the line height in the rest of the text is smaller? In any case, the text as a package seems a bit off for this skin with this resolution.
Excellent. Thanks a lot, Gabriel! It all looks good to me now. As with the other ticket, I wonder if @kai.nissen wants to have a look as well?
Thanks. From my perspective, this ticket is done. But maybe @kai.nissen wants to have a look as well?
Jan 20 2022
Hi! I've noticed a few minor things:
- Please add the bold formatting in the text.
- Please change "Jetzt Abstimmen“ to "Jetzt abstimmen" (small "a")
- Please add a non-breaking space between 6. und Februar & 16 and Themenschwerpunkte to prevent line breaks, e.g. with iPad 10.2″ + Monobook (select tablet on this page)
Thank you! It looks good already.
Still, I've found a few issues. Below, you'll find screenshots, but also links to a page where you can compare the banners on different devices. The links seem to go to mobile devices as a default, so you might need to select desktop/tablet first (menu on the left side).
Excellent! It all works like a charm. Thanks, everyone!
Jan 19 2022
Jan 12 2022
Jan 11 2022
After some feedback from testers, we'll lose the references altogether and have a keyword after each code: https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Benutzerin:Johanna_Strodt_(WMDE)/Spielwiese/Codes&oldid=219052795
Jan 10 2022
Ineligble.csv is currently empty, but on the voting page there are
- one vote by an IP, and
- one vote without any signature
Jan 7 2022
Dec 23 2021
Dec 22 2021
@awight Can we include a check for "added more than 5 codes"?
Dec 14 2021
Nov 19 2021
- Yes, the deployment will happen via config change, independently of the train.
- Thanks for the rewrite. Looks good.
Nov 10 2021
Nov 3 2021
No, all good. Thanks, Goran.
Oct 22 2021
Oct 15 2021
Oct 11 2021
Jul 28 2021
The problem appeared again today:
Jul 26 2021
Jul 15 2021
Nice! Does this mean we could also translate the interface into German? If so, I would happily do it.
Jul 5 2021
However, if I have to choose between "check the user against all of these criteria for all the wikis at once." and "automatization e.g. checking a list of usernames automatically with a script", the former is my clear winner.
Reason: This way, the tool is more helpful for wiki users who want to find out quickly if they are eligible to vote.
Jul 1 2021
Jun 30 2021
Jun 25 2021
Jun 24 2021
@Lena_WMDE That's for you to decide. From my point of view, that would be time well invested.
@awight What would your rough estimate be?
Jun 11 2021