Sun, Dec 2
Based on the above, Toolforge is not a good home for this, and Cloud VPS seems the most appropriate.
Fri, Nov 30
Tue, Nov 20
Mon, Nov 19
Nov 17 2018
Oh, this is going a bit meta − but that plays well with @LucasWerkmeister wd-image-positions tool :) https://tools.wmflabs.org/mirador/?manifest=https://tools.wmflabs.org/wd-image-positions/iiif/Q1231009/P18/manifest.json
Nov 16 2018
- repo is at https://github.com/JeanFred/mirador-wrapper
- deployment instructions are included
- Maarten added as co-maintainer
- Tool added to Hay’s directory.
I’m giving it a quick try at https://toolsadmin.wikimedia.org/tools/id/mirador ; but no clue what I’m doing so let’s see ^_^
Nov 15 2018
Confirm. It’s really annoying because:
- the value suggested by PrimarySourcesTool is not actually displayed (it’s only displayed for a tiny moment)
- The pointer focus jumps to that active field (including screen scrolling to it)
Nov 5 2018
Nov 3 2018
I would like to request addition to the #acl*Project-Admins group, to be able to manage the Milestones for Wiki-Loves-Monuments. Would that be possible? Thanks :)
Oct 31 2018
Oct 30 2018
Now getting the same as Stephen when saving the pad:
Oct 29 2018
Oct 27 2018
Note to self: current changes to implement:
- Use the text at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2018/Photo_Sharing_Permission
- Add a language bar in the preamble to link to the translations − similar to L32, but linking to the Meta pages.
- Rename form to « Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 − Photo Sharing Permission »
- Add @m.hekmat to the editors (so that he can look up signatures)
@Dzahn So, turns out I can edit the document, however I can’t save it :) When saving I am prompted with
Oct 19 2018
T206913 was an appropriate fix :)
This has not failed us in a while, closing as Resolved.
I’ll close this as Resolved since we tackled this with T153746: ErfgoedBot categorisation process should ignore hidden categories.
I actually (tried to) did that on purpose... except for the on top of other content ^__^
It is now grouped by source page. I believe this was done in ac7ab3688b (deployed in July 2018).
This looks like fixed in https://tools.wmflabs.org/heritage/api/api.php?action=statistics&stcountry=ua&format=html ?
Oct 17 2018
Oct 16 2018
Thanks for your guidance @hashar !
Oct 15 2018
@Aklapper Would you be able to provide guidance on the proper process to either have permission to do this, or request to someone who does?
Oct 13 2018
Oct 12 2018
Work in progress output : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jean-Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric/Monuments_database_Statistics_fr_fr
Oct 2 2018
Sep 27 2018
If CommonsDelinker edits are problematic on Wikidata, can’t it just be blocked there until the bugs are fixed?
Sep 24 2018
Sep 21 2018
Latest report has some 17 empty sources :) https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Monuments_database/Statistics
Sep 20 2018
Sep 18 2018
Resolved this at the same time as T204427.
Sep 17 2018
The country name is not consistently used across links, pages etc
Sep 16 2018
Sep 13 2018
Sep 12 2018
I have been thinking about how to go about that for a while now (took me quite a while too as I was confused by all the wrapping that pywikibot does on top of logging...)
FYI, they recently revamped the Phabricator extension for Sentry (cf. https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-plugins/pull/373) − should make it to the next Sentry release (unscheduled yet).
Sep 11 2018
We tried running harvesting just on gb-sct, and it crashed again (so it’s not due to some weird timing linked to full harvest).
We noticed a lot of warnings for missing prim keys.
Oh, of course, this does not make use of the virtual environment >_>
Can’t reproduce locally…
$ docker-compose run --rm bot python erfgoedbot/populate_image_table.py Starting labs-tools-heritage_db_1 ... done Working on all countrycodes Found 96 countries with monument tracker templates to work on
Been thinking about this. If we have diagnosed this properly, the issue is that categorize_images locks the table for its entire run. Indeed the code is:
The workaround solution is now now working per T202281: no jstop command available in a GridEngine job
I would have hoped the tests would run faster after this, but a time tox -e py27 still yields ~30s :-(