Sun, Feb 17
Wed, Feb 6
So, this is mostly done, in the sense that it accommodates contests which does not strictly follow the pattern Wiki Loves X Y in Z, but do follow the spirit (scope/edition/instance). It does not help with contests that diverge from this (ie no instance as they are regional competitions).
Tue, Feb 5
Mon, Feb 4
Thu, Jan 24
Jan 18 2019
I filed https://github.com/yarl/pattypan/issues/92 specifically to track File captions :)
Jan 16 2019
For the discussions around implementing file captions, see https://github.com/commons-app/apps-android-commons/issues/2297
Jan 15 2019
Jan 7 2019
Sorry for the lag, I somehow missed the notification for your previous message :)
Dec 24 2018
Dec 23 2018
Dec 2 2018
Based on the above, Toolforge is not a good home for this, and Cloud VPS seems the most appropriate.
Nov 30 2018
Nov 20 2018
Nov 19 2018
Nov 17 2018
Oh, this is going a bit meta − but that plays well with @LucasWerkmeister wd-image-positions tool :) https://tools.wmflabs.org/mirador/?manifest=https://tools.wmflabs.org/wd-image-positions/iiif/Q1231009/P18/manifest.json
Nov 16 2018
- repo is at https://github.com/JeanFred/mirador-wrapper
- deployment instructions are included
- Maarten added as co-maintainer
- Tool added to Hay’s directory.
I’m giving it a quick try at https://toolsadmin.wikimedia.org/tools/id/mirador ; but no clue what I’m doing so let’s see ^_^
Nov 15 2018
Confirm. It’s really annoying because:
- the value suggested by PrimarySourcesTool is not actually displayed (it’s only displayed for a tiny moment)
- The pointer focus jumps to that active field (including screen scrolling to it)
Nov 5 2018
Nov 3 2018
I would like to request addition to the #acl*Project-Admins group, to be able to manage the Milestones for Wiki-Loves-Monuments. Would that be possible? Thanks :)
Oct 31 2018
Oct 30 2018
Now getting the same as Stephen when saving the pad:
Oct 29 2018
Oct 27 2018
Note to self: current changes to implement:
- Use the text at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2018/Photo_Sharing_Permission
- Add a language bar in the preamble to link to the translations − similar to L32, but linking to the Meta pages.
- Rename form to « Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 − Photo Sharing Permission »
- Add @m.hekmat to the editors (so that he can look up signatures)
@Dzahn So, turns out I can edit the document, however I can’t save it :) When saving I am prompted with
Oct 19 2018
T206913 was an appropriate fix :)
This has not failed us in a while, closing as Resolved.
I’ll close this as Resolved since we tackled this with T153746: ErfgoedBot categorisation process should ignore hidden categories.
I actually (tried to) did that on purpose... except for the on top of other content ^__^
It is now grouped by source page. I believe this was done in ac7ab3688b (deployed in July 2018).
This looks like fixed in https://tools.wmflabs.org/heritage/api/api.php?action=statistics&stcountry=ua&format=html ?
Oct 17 2018
Oct 16 2018
Thanks for your guidance @hashar !
Oct 15 2018
@Aklapper Would you be able to provide guidance on the proper process to either have permission to do this, or request to someone who does?
Oct 13 2018
Oct 12 2018
Work in progress output : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jean-Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric/Monuments_database_Statistics_fr_fr