- User Since
- Oct 18 2014, 10:03 PM (408 w, 5 d)
- LDAP User
- MediaWiki User
Nov 14 2021
Nov 1 2020
Oct 8 2020
GET /rest.php/[domain]/v3/page/html/Main_Page/95?redirect=false&stash=true HTTP/1.1" 403
"Error contacting the Parsoid/RESTBase server (HTTP 403)"
Oct 5 2020
I have installed MediaWiki using the tarball.
Oct 4 2020
@D3nnis3n: Calls to rest.php need to be parsed by the PHP parser. Please make sure, in your server configuration, that such calls go through the PHP parser.
Oct 2 2020
Let me add a few aspects. Each one of these first had to be configured correctly - before that, each single one produced an error for me:
Hi Andre, this is about the release version of the Collection extension for MediaWiki 1.35. PHP is 7.4.
Oct 1 2020
Sep 30 2020
Sep 24 2020
Thanks for the hint!
Sep 23 2020
Nov 27 2018
The problem can be described more clearly: $wgDBprefix is not set, so there should not be a table prefix.
Aug 12 2018
$wgActorTableSchemaMigrationStage is set to MIGRATION_NEW as recommended by https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgActorTableSchemaMigrationStage.
Jul 21 2017
Jul 20 2017
Reedy wrote on IRC:
The above patch has been reverted.
Apr 29 2017
Thanks for pushing this one, DJ!
Apr 10 2017
You can see the languages in Gerrit, e.g. see SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi.lexers.php.
Apr 7 2017
Jan 29 2017
See T156573 for the update to the next version.
Aug 23 2016
Obviously it was cached, but not on my side. I even downloaded to the local PC to check (which I had not done before) and it still was the old file.
I have tried with mediawiki-1.26.4.tar.gz and also a new download still gives me the old file.
Actually the tarballs for 1.26 are still unchanged...
T137264 added the according change. Interestingly, the changeset in Gerrit as well as the file in Git (https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki/commit/1b24793be41dad9543f65d4ec61b917d1c845be6) contain the correct syntax.
Feb 22 2016
In the meantime, I have adjusted my configuration, so that I am no longer hit by this problem.
Feb 21 2016
Feb 18 2016
Feb 2 2016
It should in fact be the latest HEAD from master. The release versions do not yet contain support for typoscript, the language I need.
Apr 18 2015
Thanks for taking care, aaron!
Feb 7 2015
Thanks for pointing this out; it is not much of an effort and it would solve the bug.
Thanks a bunch, guys!
Jan 25 2015
If you could do that, it would be amazing!
Dec 16 2014
Thanks for digging out the history of this bug! This is more a cosmetical issue - I don't care, which of the two solutions you take. Just pick one. But if you ask me, I would make the index unique again. The content is unique so let's also call it unique. As pointed out this can be done without causing technical issues for the user. The overhead of the (unique) constraint compared to the non unique index is insignificant.
Dec 15 2014
Yes, for upgraders to 1.24.