Tue, Jun 11
Mon, Jun 3
Today just adding two new messages to a new banner must have taken 5-6 attempts.
Thanks all for the feedback regarding this. The banner was pulled and we've returned to a standard format staggering the campaigns.
Fri, May 31
Campaign currently only targetting logged in users but agree this is an issue.
Thu, May 30
So I'm really happy with all of these. They work well for the form factor and really like the consistent style and palette.
Wed, May 29
These are brilliant! I'm just working on some examples with some follow up comments:
May 1 2019
Here are some mockups of this banner design with some common campaigns:
Apr 30 2019
Just circling back to review this. Close button is now 44px.
Apr 17 2019
@Dzahn: That's correct!
Apr 15 2019
Seems like the right thing so that we can move forward!
Apr 8 2019
Apr 3 2019
The goal is to be able to return to near realtime banner impression data within turnillo to achieve three purposes:
Just looping back in on this ticket @JAllemandou as to what is needed from us.
Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I really liked the survey icon.
Mar 26 2019
Mar 22 2019
Incrementing the Sitenotice_id seeming to work on ja.wiki
Similar SOPA site notice had to be removed from Portuguese wikipedia yesterday evening.
Fixed SOPA site notice displaying on ja.wiki
I've tagged the core platform team for a lack of owner for Sitenotice (note this is not CentralNotice)
Feb 22 2019
Nov 21 2018
Given that the protection reasons would only ever appear on meta wouldn't user language be better?
Nov 18 2018
Nov 17 2018
Nov 16 2018
Oct 31 2018
Oct 27 2018
Sep 28 2018
I'm not opposed to this but I want to be able to A/B test this change within programmatic banners prior to committing to it. (which I should be easily be able to do within a campaign)
I'm not intrinsically opposed to moving banners beneath the search bar but I ask this change be held off until January.
Sep 19 2018
Sep 15 2018
As expected this https://superset.wikimedia.org/r/14 query matches turnillo
Sep 11 2018
@Tgr for the time being. Hardcode the translation for Hungary. I know its not ideal but it will suffice for now.
Sep 9 2018
Sep 6 2018
Jul 18 2018
Jul 11 2018
Jul 8 2018
Jun 11 2018
@Nuria - jrobell I think already has access to pivot and turnillo if I'm not mistaken.
Jun 5 2018
May 24 2018
This issue affected T194939 and in place of CentralNotice three seperate sitenotices will be used
May 21 2018
Thursday would be best.
May 20 2018
Would be happy to chat with you more about this over hangout if that that would be useful @Miriam ?
May 18 2018
Situations where fallback would have either prevented disruption or ensured effective delivery of campaigns:
May 16 2018
Is this really a priority?
Out of interest, where did this task originate? Between turnilo (pivot's successor), Superset and the usual Hive queries it seems like we are pretty covered for the time being in terms of our ability to review impression data. Concerned that this is coming at the expense of Clone Campaign (which seems to have stalled) and therefore preventing working on campaign fallback which with a switch to bundle style campaigns, is now becoming more mission critical a requirement.
Whats holding this up?
Any chance of this getting looked at any time soon?
Is there any possibility of this being prioritised?
May 14 2018
So the 2-3 hours turnaround is certainly fulfilling the needs of A/B testing requirements and vastly improves the ability to verify a campaign setup. Reducing both from 2-3 days to 2-3 hours.
May 11 2018
My current need access to stat1005 so that I can be able to get near real-time page views data for the target pages used in central-notice campaigns. This for two uses, firstly A/B testing and secondly verifying live campaigns.
Apr 29 2018
The script is called from common.js but is stored in another subpage. I actually have move it since to prevent it being an issue which is how I discovered the other issues.
Mar 23 2018
Mar 21 2018
Update: A second wave of testing showed this isn't as board an issue as first thought.. Cookie seems to setting correctly for majority of browsers. Will follow up with donor and continue to debug.
Feb 26 2018
The internet suggested including the following:
Feb 18 2018
Feb 14 2018
Feb 7 2018
Jan 25 2018
Are we distinguishing two-factor from two step?
Dec 22 2017
Dec 13 2017
Nov 10 2017
I would love to use a banner for this functionality.
Nov 1 2017
Oct 5 2017
All the code that has been smoothed and improved on in conjuction with my work with Wiki Loves Monuments has been merged into this new banner:
Oct 4 2017
Oct 2 2017
I presume a centralnotice will be required for this?
Sep 25 2017
As of 4439645ece32 (June 2016) no banners have been shown on any Special or Edit page.
Sep 24 2017