GPG Key: 6B63 1B5E F554 AF6B 1196 6292 02C1 D3F2 783A A4DE
Mon, Nov 23
Already fixed. Forgot to close.
Tue, Nov 10
This seems not happening since last 7 days atleast.
Mon, Nov 9
Thu, Nov 5
Tue, Nov 3
OpusMT now runs with basic (bit hacky, but better than screen session!) service on cloud instance:
Mon, Nov 2
Wed, Oct 28
Oct 26 2020
Oct 22 2020
Still breaks service startup, so moved back to 'In progress'.
Oct 21 2020
Oct 20 2020
Fixed issue reported at upstream (https://github.com/Helsinki-NLP/OPUS-MT-train/issues/35) It was actually configuration issue at our instance. Translation quality is much better now.
Oct 19 2020
Oct 15 2020
@Pginer-WMF I've updated instance with latest OpusMT model data now.
Oct 14 2020
I've updated OpusMT test instance, but found that it is not really translating simple words. I'm still looking at any possible bugs with current language model. Latest model update download is broken at moment (Reported at upstream: https://github.com/Helsinki-NLP/OPUS-MT-train/issues/34).
It seems, https://github.com/Helsinki-NLP/OPUS-MT-train/tree/master/models has no French->Breton model available as of now.
Oct 13 2020
Update: We've https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/admin/repos/mediawiki/services/apertium repository.
Oct 12 2020
Oct 9 2020
Oct 8 2020
@Nikerabbit I've moved script as systemd service now, but not yet enabled by default. opusmt still running as script in my user screen :) I'll ping you again once it is ready.
Oct 7 2020
Unused language models are removed from configuration file, so instance will be faster now.
Oct 6 2020
- eng-hbs (English -> Serbo-croation) pair is installed on our server.
- hbs is correctly mapped to 'sh' in mapping file. (cxserver/lib/mt/Apertium.languagenames.json)
- Translation quality is very low for this pair in Apertium. We can disable this pair for Apertium, if required.
Oct 5 2020
Oct 3 2020
Oct 1 2020
Sep 30 2020
Sep 29 2020
Sep 28 2020
- ContentTranslation is working on testwiki.
- Same user can't see Drafts from other Wikipedias on testwiki.
- testwiki draft is not available in other Wikipedias.
systemd service is available for review at: firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/kartik/opusmt.service