Thu, Mar 21
Now it's blue!
This happens as well on the search result page (interface in English only). Example contains "This search function might not work correctly. See also Bug 43238. (As of July 23, some basic improvements have been made; however, it will take several days to weeks for these to take hold.)"
Wed, Mar 20
Yay! Thanks Amir!
Feel free to test it, if you have any issue, let us know :)
Tue, Mar 19
A request was recently made on IRC to re-enable this page. What's the status?
Mentioned again in this discussion, it appears to be the same issue.
Mon, Mar 18
I tested it by copying a long Wikipedia article in the field :D
I got two different warnings: "There are problems with some of your input." before the input field and the length error message below the field.
It would be great to have the first message to say "There are problems with some of your input. Please check the error message below."
We just looked at https://wikidata-shex.wmflabs.org/wiki/Schema:O2 and couldn't see the link.
We also tried with https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Lexeme:L99 to see the picture appear, FYI you may need to purge the Lexeme page first.
Fri, Mar 15
Thu, Mar 14
Where can we test it? :)
@ArielGlenn I already mentioned it in the Wikidata newsletter a few weeks ago, will put a reminder in the next one :)
Thank you all for your feedback!
@Sascha Your experience with CLDR could definitely be useful for Wikidata, since we're struggling with displaying names of languages that are not entered yet in CLDR.
Wed, Mar 13
Wed, Mar 6
Thanks Goran :)
Mon, Mar 4
Just tested, I clicked on "restore" on an old revision, I get to the page that displays the changes, but after entering a comment and clicking on "save", nothing happens, I stay on the changes page.
\o/ @Tpt I think we should prepare an announcement for that. I'll draft something then you can correct me :)
Sun, Mar 3
@Smalyshev Alright! Please ping me if I can help with anything :)
Wed, Feb 27
Feb 18 2019
Jan 22 2019
Jan 21 2019
Yes, the end result should be to have the references section folded.
Great! I close the task for now, but feel free to reopen it if the same issue happen again.
Jan 18 2019
@KaMan Can you try again and let us know if you still encounter issues? :)
Thanks @Pamputt for the report.
Jan 16 2019
Hello @deryckchan, and thanks for creating this task!
We're actually considering this for the year to come, but before starting developping anything, we need to understand better what people would like to do with the data, how they would like to display it on their wiki, what kind of Lua functions they would need.
If you already have some ideas, or use cases, feel free to share :)
So, here's the idea: we add in the code a way to identify the level of the constraints (mandatory or not). Then, people can add a line in their common.js to hide the non-mandatory constraints if they want to. We would also write this line for them. @Lucas_Werkmeister_WMDE Does it correctly summarize what we discussed about?
Jan 15 2019
Jan 14 2019
Jan 7 2019
Hello to all the subscribers of this task,
I'd like to raise awareness on this consultation about issues encountered when requesting new languages in Wikidata. Since this is directly connected to the process that currently goes through creating subtasks here, I thought you may want to give your opinion before we try to address the issues. Thanks a lot for taking a bit of time for this :)
Jan 3 2019
Dec 26 2018
Task has been completed during the hackathon in Paris in December 2018
This task has been completed during the hackathon in December https://lingualibre.fr/wiki/Help:Create_your_own_lists#Generate_lists_from_queries
I created the task for the hackathon but we didn't work with Phabricator in the end, so I think this task can now be closed.