Developer at Wikimedia Sverige (WMSE). Also known as Lokal_Profil when I'm not wearing my WMSE hat.
@Evelina-Bang-WMSE Please resolve this task when the contract (and the e-mail specifying Contact Person) has been added to our Diarium
Disc space was bumped to ensure we have the possibility of making local database dumps
Suggestion after discussion with Andreas. Note that the port for HTTPS has been added.
Going through several old e-mails I found the final specs for the old Windows server (note that these are higher than needed as per our investigation of why the wiki was going down).
Wed, Apr 18
Tue, Apr 17
Could you add a link to this task from the SMVK report?
Quick note that I set emergency contact to drift[AT]wikimedia.se since these are e-mails that we wish to receive.
Mon, Apr 16
Fri, Apr 13
Nope no SRARTTLS for us
SU IT got back to us and said we should use samsynwiki-noreply@ for this.
I realised the truthy dump is named differently (it does not start with -all) so had to do another patch.
Are there any good instructions for how to use Purtle somewhere? The short example at https://doc.wikimedia.org/purtle/master/ isn't super revealing in what it would produce.
Re-opening to be closed at monday meeting
Thu, Apr 12
This task is being blocked by SU.
Tue, Apr 10
My suggestion is:
- Only board and employees have personal @wikimedia.se addresses
- When an employee/board member quits this address is either redirected to info@ or we set up an autoreply.
- When an employee/board member quits they are offered a @frivillig.wikimedia.se addresses in case they are still involved in the organisation.
- Volunteers have personal @frivillig.wikimedia.se addresses
- All current (non-board/non-employee) holders of @wikimedia.se addresses get an e-mail sent to that address explaining the situation and asking if they still need/want/use it.
- Positive reply: Assign the corresponding @frivillig.wikimedia.se address
- Negative reply: Delete/autoreply the address
- Non-reply: Delete/autoreply the address
I set up drift@. I've also redirected hostmaster@, postmaster@ and webmaster@ to that one. Before closing this task we should set up a follow-up task for using the new address in our LetsEncrypt, Banhof etc.
@SaraMortsell @AxelPettersson_WMSE Would it also be worth updating the eventbrite from Deltar du på årsmötet bjuder vi på vegetarisk lunch. to Deltar du på årsmötet (och anmälde dig före DATUM) bjuder vi på vegetarisk lunch. To avoid unhappy faces?
@Evelina-Bang-WMSE: I would say this one can be resolved. Or is there anything else missing?
@Historiker will update Åtgärdsplan för uppfyllande av dataskyddsreformen/Personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal tp clarify the situation.
Not needed. The conclusion is that they are data owners rather than handling our data
Mon, Apr 9
I think we might even be using that one. Just not sure for what or by whom.
I did a quick read and made some minor changes. Have not yet checked what it looks like in Zynatic.
Fri, Apr 6
@AxelPettersson_WMSE Feel free to mark this as resolved and move it to the done column once you've contacted SMM.
Minor tweak to the description and added the above examples (realised I'd forgotten to save that comment here)
@AxelPettersson_WMSE Maybe something for a GLAM workshop at some point?
- Search for any sharing an id
- Connect the two images using other_images
- Remove the irrelevant part of the description.
Just noticed that our personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal specifies
Vid aktivt utträde raderas personuppgifterna utan dröjsmål.
so cancelling your membership should be interpreted as also requesting deletion of the data.
@Sebastian_Berlin-WMSE maybe drift@?
Thu, Apr 5
Note that we've moved over the lexicon tool to it's own branch (to allow for partial features, such as adding the special page to be merged). Once there is a funcitoning version the lexicon tool branch can be merged back into master.