I wonder if this is related to T269396.
Do we have tickets for reverting those changes? Or commits that introduced the issue? Or do we need to adapt our code to the changes that have been made?
It's unclear to me what we need to do to get this resolved.
Wed, Dec 2
Ah cool. Thanks!
I'll keep it open a bit more then and check again tomorrow or so.
I'm looking at https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/RA1j2T0Mk/wikidata-query-builder?orgId=1 The stats seem too low for the last few days. I think I alone have run more queries and opened the query builder more times than reported there. Do we have an idea what's going on?
Now it works! \o/
successfully tested it on test. production should have the fix soon.
Tue, Dec 1
Yeah this is currently bundled into the same option. We have a different ticket for looking into more filter options there at T216265. Since that's conceptually more tricky I wanted to get this out of the way first.
Filed T269102 for the remaining piece.
Mon, Nov 30
I just tried it and it doesn't seem to quite work yet.
Sun, Nov 29
Thu, Nov 26
I'm wondering if T233520 is potentially related.
I'd love to be looped in on those discussions.
@Addshore it's mainly about how to encode the visual query in the URL so it can be shared for example for bug reporting
Wed, Nov 25
We decided that this is not important enough to do for the query builder.