Tue, Feb 18
Hi @Aklapper, just pinging the thread here to see if you’re able to check on this change. Thanks for your help getting this merged!
Sat, Feb 15
I fixed the two change in response to PHP quibbles, and both seem happy now.
Fri, Feb 14
Ah, here we go with the branch: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/CheckUser/+/572271/
Thanks @Aklapper, I started the process and ended up with a change here: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/CheckUser/+/572266/
I’ve published a slightly smaller patch:
Tue, Feb 4
I’ve tested this patch and verified that it solves our immediate NULL insert problem: