I use MediaWiki in Dutch. If I ever claim to see something you don't, check if it occurs when setting the user language to Dutch, and remind me to switch too, so we don't get a repetition of T207288. And if I have the bright idea to test something on my local vagrant machine, and it doesn't work, I probably have a messed up vagrant instance and should be reminded to reset it, so we don't get a repetition of T207288.
Wed, Dec 4
I suspect that this move inadvertently caused T239786: Viewing MediaWiki repository in diffusion results in an Unhandled Exception ("CommandException") as I only started seeing it today.
Thu, Nov 21
Sun, Nov 17
Fri, Nov 15
Today again; I had remained logged in since my last comment (10 days ago - T222472#5634681).
Mon, Nov 11
Sun, Nov 10
Sat, Nov 9
Fri, Nov 8
Nov 6 2019
I believe this is caused by rMW30c98e2351b4: Semicolon separator for article title and timestamp is a pseudo element, which in turn is for T233649: Stray semicolons in RecentChanges, Watchlist, History and Contributions interface.
Nov 5 2019
Nov 4 2019
Oct 26 2019
Oct 24 2019
And today again.
Oct 23 2019
Oct 15 2019
Oct 9 2019
Unfortunately, any alias resolver needs to know the list of special pages to know which special page belongs to which alias, which brings us back to the original issue, where extensions will (accidentally) need to specify special pages, but cannot do that without access to services that use the alias resolver.
Oct 6 2019
Oct 5 2019
Oct 3 2019
Sep 30 2019
Sep 22 2019
Note that ApiStructureTest does test the mentioned methods (and more: T184216#3878417).
Sep 19 2019
Looks like a recursive call to MovePage:
Sep 18 2019
Sep 17 2019
Sep 16 2019
Sep 15 2019
Sep 10 2019
For the listed patch, this code search shows which extensions will break due to the patch above.
Sep 6 2019
Sep 4 2019
Sep 2 2019
Sep 1 2019
To give an example:
Using PHP 7.2.13-1+0~20181207100540.13+stretch~1.gbpf57305 PHPUnit 6.5.14 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.
I tried mocking the Language class, and all the tests that used creatNoOpMock() to mock Language failed until I added the exception for the destructor.
Aug 30 2019
Aug 29 2019
Aug 22 2019
Aug 20 2019
Is there anything left to do for D1151? I couldn't find any instructions on what to do once the revision has been accepted. I also don't see a way to rerun the tests; previously they failed because harbormaster couldn't connect to Jenkins (B3231).
Aug 18 2019
Aug 16 2019
Aug 15 2019
Aug 11 2019
Aug 4 2019
I can't see the message you're referring to: I see "This message group is empty". when I click on the links. Do you have a direct link to the message?
Jul 31 2019
This change also affects non-mobile views: I can no longer group recent changes on mediawiki.org (or the beta cluster), regardless of the value of the preference. I use Vector (on desktop - no mobile whatsoever).
Jul 29 2019
Jul 28 2019
Jul 27 2019
Jul 25 2019
Jul 19 2019
I've also updated https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Differential with instructions on how to create changes without using arcanist.
There's also https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/differential/diff/create/, in which you can paste a diff, which is how I created D1151.
Jul 18 2019
Jul 17 2019
Jul 16 2019
I've created T228198: Archive the Convert2Wiki extension.
I did an install and found the following issues, that make me advise archival:
- I18n, while present, is not loaded, resulting in ⧼convert2wiki⧽ shown.
- The special page itself is not translatable, the text is hardcoded in Convert2WikiSpecial.php.
- Rather than adding all necessary classes to the MediaWiki autoloader, this extension manually registers a new autoloader to load its classes, in a weird way that isn't obvious to me why you'd do that. There is no comment indicating why.
- Usage of deprecated global $wgAjaxExportList.
- No maintenance or updates have been done after the initial import.
- Only reported usage is a 1.26 wiki.
- Dropdowns on Special:Convert2Wiki do not work.
- Console reports TypeError: Cannot read property 'wikiScript' of undefined at convert2wiki.js:48
- Unit tests aren't auto-discovered, nor manually registered. It does have tests, but those aren't run by the CI. The tests themselves fail, there is a broken method call in Convert2Wiki\Formats\Text.
- I tried to make the CI run them in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/Convert2Wiki/+/523786, but that didn't work.
Jul 12 2019
Mediawiki.org had one filter, which I've marked as deleted: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:AbuseFilter/50.
Jul 11 2019
Jul 2 2019
Jun 27 2019
Jun 24 2019
Jun 21 2019
Jun 20 2019
I couldn't find any uses on WikiApiary: https://wikiapiary.com/wiki/Extension:FirstSteps. Googling the extension description didn't turn up anything either.