It is documented on Download from Git#Download an extension on mediawiki.org. Feel free to edit it if you think it is in need of improvement.
Sun, Sep 23
To get the version for MediaWiki 1.31.0, you'll need to select the REL1_31 branch.
Fri, Sep 21
Wed, Sep 19
Mon, Sep 17
This would make unit testing the service locator very difficult, as well as making unit testing components that require the service locator impossible. Many of such test create a new temporary service locator while leaving the existing singleton instance untouched. Forcing the service locator to be a full singleton basically brings us back to the situation where globals such as $wgUser and $wgTitle were spread all over the code, which made testing a nightmare.
Have you run composer update? AntiSpoof requires wikimedia/equivset to be available, and the error points out that it isn't.
Sun, Sep 16
Sat, Sep 15
In essence a duplicate of T17212: Allow self-renames.
Fri, Sep 14
Wed, Sep 12
Sun, Sep 9
Thu, Sep 6
Wed, Sep 5
Sun, Sep 2
Looking at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/source/mediawiki-config/browse/master/wmf-config/InitialiseSettings.php$13068, the temporary dblist should also exclude nonglobal.dblist.
Sat, Sep 1
T174241: AWB no longer works on Wikia aka FANDOM
Aug 24 2018
It's most likely a bug in iOS. I can reproduce it, with https://phab.wmfusercontent.org/file/data/qqvmtekknxnpbfwtap7q/PHID-FILE-rxk2etm7k467bhv3g2ot/Dockerfile.template.
It's the same file, but the one in the task description now returns a 404.
I'm using iOS 11.4.1 on an iPad Mini 2. Only Safari explicitly shows this error, Chrome just shows ERR_FAILED.
Aug 22 2018
Aug 20 2018
This is not an issue that can be resolved on the MediaWiki side of things (unless SMW sent you here - in that case, please reopen and add a link). It is literally impossible to access the database during installation because MediaWiki doesn't know which database it should access, and where that database is located! Semantic MediaWiki should recognize if it is running in the installer, and if it is, prevent loading from the database.
Aug 19 2018
Aug 18 2018
This prevents usage of traits in maintenance scripts, some (like @Legoktm's) PatchFileLocation trait.
A workaround is to manually require_once the necessary traits, but that's ugly, and in my opinion unnecessary.
Aug 12 2018
It seems more likely that a query failed to join with the actor table, or that fails to include the actor_name field.
Aug 10 2018
Aug 8 2018
Aug 7 2018
A few days ago? Combined with the fact that you're on the English Wikipedia, I suspect you've experienced the effects fo T175706: Progressively switch Wikimedia wikis from Tidy to RemexHTML. To summarize: The display software used before (Tidy) performed some display magic. The new software is stricter, and will not filter some incorrect HTML anymore. This will result in some formatting.
I'm seeing some odd formatting. Under the section Chapter 1. Discrete Sequences and Systems, there's a <big> element that isn't closed (it is missing a matching </big> element). Is this the issue you're encountering?
Aug 5 2018
Grepping rMWVA mediawiki/vagrant (https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/source/mediawiki-vagrant/browse/master/?grep=reflect) doesn't show any reference to the extension.
I wrote a quick (and probably dirty) program to find all extensions that were archived on MediaWiki.org, but not in Gerrit.
EnhanceContactForm Link Suggest MwEmbedSupport Pdf Export SecureHTML Semantic Expressiveness Semantic Genealogy Semantic Sifter SemanticHighcharts
EnhanceContactForm has some issues, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/project:mediawiki/extensions/EnhanceContactForm yields a blank page, but https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/projects/ reports the repo as active.
Link Suggest doesn't refer to the Gerrit repo on its extension page.
MwEmbedSupport was recently archived, so it might yet to be archived, or since 1.32 isn't out yet, kept while 1.32 development is ongoing. See T197918: Archive the MwEmbedSupport extension
Pdf Export. Done in T202220: Archive the PDF Export extension
SecureHTML is a false positive due to a name conflict.
Semantic Expressiveness is handled in T199417: Archive the Semantic Expressiveness extension.
Semantic Genealogy is handled in T199419: Archive the Semantic Genealogy extension.
Semantic Sifter is handled in T199423: Archive the Semantic Sifter extension.
SemanticHighcharts is handled in T199421: Archive the SemanticHighcharts extension.
Aug 2 2018
The same as T200827: "PHP Notice: Undefined index: N" from RemexHtml/Serializer, but I'm not sure which task to merge in to which.
What kind of review does this refer to? Regular (in-depth) code review for +1, +2 for merging, or perhaps both?
Aug 1 2018
This is one of the largest annoyances when dealing with messages that should go in an Html element.
Jul 30 2018
Should $wgFullyInitialised be added to this list? Usually, constants are used for this purpose. (Especially considering that this global does not appear to be defined false anywhere before it is defined as true)
Jul 29 2018
Jul 23 2018
Found another repository with commits still stuck on importing: rMCSN mediawiki-codesniffer.
Jul 8 2018
Jul 3 2018
Does action=parse meet your needs?
Jul 2 2018
Jul 1 2018
Reverting is quite simple, but time-consuming.
Using T195219 as an example, you wish to do the exact opposite of what the vandal did. (Order here is unimportant)
- Change the task name back to the original name.
- Revert the previous state of the task.
- Certain tasks were merged as a duplicate. In that case, don't change the status, but close the task as a duplicate again, using the → Close as Duplicate
- Undo the priority change. The vandal has only changed the priority where the priority wasn't High. Certain tasks do not state their priority, as these didn't have any. Those should be triaged as Needs Triage
- Remove the projects added (and sometimes removed). The added projects are always (almost always in this specific order) CheckUser, Connected-Open-Heritage-Batch-uploads (RAÄ-KMB_1_2017-02), Tamil-Sites, Gamepress, Hashtags, JADE, KartoEditor, language-2018-apr-june, new-editor-experiences, mail, TCB-Team. These are always last in the list and can be easily removed by pressing backspace. Sometimes projects are removed, such as AbuseFilter and certain MW-Release projects such as MW-1.32-release-notes (WMF-deploy-2018-07-10 (1.32.0-wmf.12))
- If the assignee has changed, add it back. Note that removing the assignee has caused the assigned user to be added as a subscriber, so once readded as assignee, remove as subscriber.
- Add removed subscribers. The vandal in particular targets @Aklapper, but has also been seen removing MarcoAurelio and gerritbot.
- Restore the task description. It can easily be accessed by the link provided by the vandal, click on the (Show Details) link.
- Restore the point value. Usually, this number is mentioned somewhere in the history, but some cases T195236, don't show it. I've skipped those.