Fri, Apr 12
Mon, Apr 8
Comments from Nichework phab:
Fri, Apr 5
Tue, Apr 2
Sat, Mar 30
Mar 21 2019
Mar 19 2019
fixed in 1.0
Mar 9 2019
Mar 8 2019
After some discussion, it looks like Epic tag is what I need, not milestones.
Mar 7 2019
Let's number these:
- I was told "milestones" and didn't realize there was an actual thing in phab called "milestones" before reading the docs you pointed me to. I initially thought the documentation said you milestones had to be under projects, not subprojects, but now I see that they can be under subprojects. So, yeah, putting it directly under Deployments isn't needed.
- Upon reflection, and taking into account your other questions, this could be a new subproject with these milestones.
- If there is a better project (like Release), I'm all for it. I'm not tied to anything right now.
- I asked for a project to use and was given MediaWiki-Release-Tools. I would say I'm creating a tool and it is for MediaWiki releases.
- These have an order, but your example is date based. If milestones need to be date based (that seems easier to organize at the outset), then I'm all for that.
Feb 21 2019
debian9.nichework.com should have the whole dump now. Sent email with access instructions.
Feb 20 2019
The server I copied to is a debian server with the same version of mariadb installed. Could I point that server at the db that I copied and then dump that, restore, and copy it back to wmflabs?
Just have to figure out how to permanently discard the unfinished transactions.
Feb 19 2019
rsync is done.
copying via rsync in process....
I've updated the LocalSettings.php on the site to point to this ticket. If you have cloud access and want to help with the recovery of the site, I've copied the site to /srv/www/mediawiki/public_html/testing/ and it can be accessed here.
(WikiApiary is on the host named pub2 mentioned here.)
Feb 10 2019
Feb 8 2019
Also, thanks for pointing out the escape in what is on master. I created the test based on what posted on the support desk, but copied the KEY_FORMAT_REGEX above from master without noticing the added escape.
It isn't me. Original user (see support desk link above) was on 1.31.1.
Feb 6 2019
Thank you so much, @osorio-juan-microsoft ! (and you gave me enough hint on how to solve similar issues.)
Feb 1 2019
Jan 30 2019
Jan 27 2019
Jan 26 2019
@osorio-juan-microsoft I have not had time to spend more time on this myself.
Jan 24 2019
Dupe of T204800
Jan 22 2019
Note that the confusion came because the informative message wasn't seen until $wgShowExceptionDetails=true; was added.
Jan 16 2019
Jan 13 2019
Jan 12 2019
Jan 11 2019
Could you upload the modified mssql/tables.sql file?
Jan 5 2019
Jan 3 2019
@Catrope: I did not install EventLogging. I don't think that is related to the timeout issue, though.
Jan 2 2019
Dec 31 2018
Handled with T212635
Dec 28 2018
For reference: I love the support desk and don't use discourse. I find the notification system on MW.o to work wonderfully. I can ignore it when I need to and, when I'm ready to get engaged, I find it easy to use the Flow's notifications.
Dec 27 2018
Dec 23 2018
Dec 21 2018
Example of repeated 404s that should only really be one:
I'm going to guess that this is caused by locks on the db when the bees are busy crawling as they were this afternoon.
looks like this was intermittent?
Note that I just mean that that in that particular run it shouldn't make further requests. Right now, it hits a site several times even if the first one got 500.