Mon, Dec 10
As someone else noted on the support desk, there is already an "appendtext" parameter.
Fri, Dec 7
Wed, Dec 5
I was about to file another bug but rememberd this one, instead.
Wed, Nov 28
Ah! I had to specify
$wgNamespacePermissionLockdown[NS_TIP]['edit'] = [ '*' ];
to get it to work.
Nov 6 2018
I reapplied your patch and checked out the version of CREDITS that ships with the extension.
Nov 5 2018
Moar "fun" with quoting:
C:\php-sdk\phpdev\vc14\x64\php-7.0.27-src>rc /nologo /d "THANKS_GUYS=Thanks to <tim>" win32\build\template.rc win32\build\template.rc(59) : error RC2104 : undefined keyword or key name: Thanks
It looks like your patch works. Thank you.
Nov 3 2018
Oct 5 2018
This isn't really a lockdown problem.
The actual api call that parsoid is sending is
I've finally been able to get the error 500 you described. (I was writing out my configuration and found the problem that was keeping me from seeing it.)
Oct 4 2018
Do you have cookie forwarding set up as the documentation for VE suggests?
I'm not sure that this is caused by lockdown, though. I'm trying to duplicate it and I'm running into the same error even without Lockdown.
Oct 2 2018
I get "apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http: HTTP 500" suggesting that
API interaction is broken in this particular namespace.
Sep 30 2018
Sep 29 2018
Thanks, @Tgr. That said, I found this bug in schema v1 (which is the only version available in MW 1.27).
Also, worth pointing out that T148582#4624990 is where I discovered this.
See this commit for initial discussion.
Sep 28 2018
This might also explain why @Osnard and I didn't see the problem -- we are configuring these variables in another extension.
Could you go to extension.json in the Lockdown extension and change the following:
@Kghbln thanks for giving me a simple case even if I should have seen it while leaving the comment.
Sep 26 2018
This extension is now completely broken for MW 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30
Sep 25 2018
I'm seeing something related to this (maybe?) now: ...api.php?format=json&callback=HotCat.start&action=query&rawcontinue=&titles=...&prop=info|revisions&rvprop=content|timestamp|ids&meta=siteinfo&rvlimit=1&rvstartid=113408
Sep 22 2018
Sep 5 2018
Sep 4 2018
Sep 3 2018
Sep 1 2018
Aug 27 2018
Did this, now seeing if we get more emails.
Aug 24 2018
Is the server communicating with others yet? If I use it will I only be connected with people on this server?
Aug 23 2018
Aug 20 2018
Aug 19 2018
Aug 16 2018
It looks like adding the template as Cindy suggested solved the issue.
Aug 13 2018
@cicalese suggests putting the category assignment in a template so that it isn't evaluated initially when the #if is evaluated. She has said she managed to get around this problem by putting the category assignment in a different template and calling the template from the #if statement.
Jul 30 2018
Jul 29 2018
Jul 26 2018
Jul 24 2018
If I make commits against integration-config, would that help bootstrap it into quibble?
Gave a response on the support desk.
Jul 23 2018
Jul 20 2018
Jul 19 2018
Jul 18 2018
Jul 13 2018
Jul 9 2018
Please download and test the latest version.
I wonder if the fix here would help: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/Lockdown/+/407888/
Jul 5 2018
Jul 1 2018
Jun 25 2018
Jun 24 2018
As should be obvious by now, I'm not using the tarball. I installed MW from git. In another case, the wiki I was working with (1.28.2) had been installed from git.
Jun 23 2018
Jun 22 2018
We might want to backport the fix in ee5a9b788a2
Jun 20 2018
Jun 19 2018
I agree that this is pretty bad. It looks like the tail end of the database dump didn't load since it looks like the dump is complete.