Aug 23 2017
Same issue on fr.wikinews https://fr.wikinews.org/wiki/Special:NewsFeed
Aug 21 2017
I started a new discussion for a consensus on that feature. Waiting for answers.
Aug 14 2017
Timeless skin can also be deployed on the French Wikinews as an optional preference. Thanks ☺
Feb 13 2017
Jan 20 2017
Same issue for me
Aug 20 2016
Jun 20 2016
Ok, thanks you very much and excuse my harsh tone but I felt that it was abandoned.
Jun 19 2016
Can we expect to have it soon?
May 26 2016
Bon je sais bien que vous vous fichez bien de Wikinews mais la dernière fois il a fallu 2 jours pour obtenir l'installation de l'éditeur visuel. Je ne vois pas pourquoi il faudrait plus d'un mois pour passer d'opt-in à opt-out.
Apr 21 2016
Apr 10 2016
Is this thing will be available one day ?
May 19 2015
Mar 28 2015
Mar 10 2015
Mar 6 2015
Mar 3 2015
Maybe it was not clear enough, so I will try to sum up the request:
- Delete the user groups from FlaggedRevisions extension (editor, reviewer, autoreview)
- Replace these user groups by Trusted user and Reviewer (or another name to differentiate it from the old reviewer)
- Trusted user = autoreview + unreviewedpages (+ the new right which will be asked in another task)
- Reviewer = autoreview + review + validate + unreviewedpages + import
- Sysops should be able to add and remove the two new users groups.
Mar 2 2015
Ok I will create a new task for that when the new statuts will be set up.
Feb 28 2015
Not exactly ;-) autoreview is only for contributions made by the user but not by other users on the pages he created.
Feb 27 2015
- I think we can translate the news groups like that Utilisateurs de confiance = Trusted users and Relecteurs = reviewers.
- In a first step, the changes can be proceeded without the new right.
- Sysops should be able to remove the two new users groups.