Thu, May 16
Wed, May 15
Meanwhile, PBKDF2 is now considered a "last resort" algorithm (and we're doing only 30K iterations compared to 85K recommended).
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/172
Tue, May 14
Why do you think there aren't such users?
Mon, May 13
Fri, May 10
Thu, May 9
Wed, May 8
Ready for review: D1150.
The number of subpages is important because each page requires its own request. I'd say ideally we should restrict both.
Tue, May 7
Mon, May 6
Sat, May 4
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/167
Thu, May 2
Ready for review: https://github.com/wikimedia/eventmetrics/pull/291
Ready for review: https://github.com/wikimedia/svgtranslate/pull/110
Tue, Apr 30
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/164
Mon, Apr 29
Thanks, I wasn't sure there were no extra steps due to heightened security.
Fri, Apr 26
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/163
Thu, Apr 25
@aezell, good point. I've copied the crontab that cleans this up to wsexport-test.
Wed, Apr 24
/me scratches head super hard. I'm pretty sure that there's no good way to support translating messages with more tspans than in fallback. We therefore don't support such situations.
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/161
Tue, Apr 23
@Andrew, I didn't. I'm however investigating if anything needs to be done here.
Note that we might want to decide if we want to log "routine" HttpExceptions that don't necessarily indicate an error in code.
Mon, Apr 22
Sat, Apr 20
@Andrew, is this still a problem?
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/160
Ready for review: https://github.com/wsexport/tool/pull/159
Saved to /data/scratch/community-tech-tools/wsexport-errors.log.
Ready for review: https://github.com/wikimedia/svgtranslate/pull/108
Fri, Apr 19
Apr 18 2019
Grabbing per Alex.
- Unable to use wsexport from telugu wikisource due to 502 bad gateway error
- Judging by service.log, webservice crashes/has to be restarted often, investigate. T221332
- T178803 qsub sync -y jobs failing on Grid Engine with "range_list containes no elements" error
- Has been closed as invalid since then, but really looks resolved
- Conversion to pdf failed
- Dupe of the previous one?
- Downloading using EPUB, MOBI and "Choose format" options causes '502 Bad Gateway' error
- Also a dupe?
- Conversion to pdf/mobi/txt failed
- Also a dupe?
- Creation of ePub with a lot of images fails
- Also a dupe?
- Server error: 503 on some book
- Guess what, also a dupe.
- Book don't generate (math problem?)
- PHP timeout on the MediaWiki side parsing https://fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Recherches_arithm%C3%A9tiques/Section_cinqui%C3%A8me - indeed inside of Math while processing the metadata of this file.
- T166337 wsexport tool leaking files in /tmp
- Cronjob to clean it up has already been installed, verify that it works and close.
- Failure when there are too many too big images
- OOM due to memory limit being only 128M, double or quadruple it as a quick fix, then investigate what can be done about not storing all images in memory. T221337
2019-04-17 16:39:19: (mod_fastcgi.c.2424) unexpected end-of-file (perhaps the fastcgi process died): pid: 11226 socket: unix:/var/run/lighttpd/php.socket.wsexport-0 2019-04-17 16:39:19: (mod_fastcgi.c.3175) response not received, request sent: 1317 on socket: unix:/var/run/lighttpd/php.socket.wsexport-0 for /wsexport/tool/book.php?lang=fr&format=pdf-a5&page=Armorial_des_principales_maisons_et_familles_du_royaume, closing connection
from error.log looks exactly like of continuation of this problem, however it doesn't match any of the service.log errors.
Apr 17 2019
Apr 16 2019
Ungrabbing due to priority change.