Once the build server is updated we can merge the PR fixing the Xcode 9.3 / Swift 4.1 build warnings:
Note: be sure to add at least one Hebrew article to the list used for testing. I was seeing the image jump left such that the edit radio button overlayed it.
Wed, Apr 18
- use "Reading list danger zoner" to add a few articles to each list
- return to Explore and tap "Saved" icon
- you should soon see the saved icon badge and a progress bar near bottom of the screen
- tap "Reading lists"
- select any reading list
- the progress bar should also appear at the bottom of this list view
- search for "To authorize"
- select the first search result which is "To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to take certain Federal lands located in El Dorado County, California, into trust for the benefit of the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians" (one of the longest Wikipedia article titles!)
- tap save icon at bottom of the article once it loads
- ensure the blue hint view which appears at the bottom of the screen displays that long title on multiple lines instead of shrinking it to a single line with unreadably tiny text - should look like the images below
@ABorbaWMF we had a regression on this - could you re-check? Thanks!
I checked my fix on iOS 10.3.1 and 11.2 and both EN and HE as device langs.
Edited ticket title per Josh.