Thu, Jul 18
Thu, Jul 11
Just removing the Research tag, i'll still be the POC for this in the future.
I closed is by mistake :D
Resolving as all tasks for this fiscal year are completed.
First round of analysis on analysing user reading sessions with citations: https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Research:Characterizing_Wikipedia_Citation_Usage/Analyzing_Reading_Sessions&action=submit
Map of Verifiability is here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Mapping_Citation_Quality
Moving this task to resolved, as we had email/hangouts conversations to help with this.
We declined this task because of lack of resources for this task.
Thu, Jul 4
First analysis of characterization of reading sessions from a citation interaction perspective: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Characterizing_Wikipedia_Citation_Usage/Analyzing_Reading_Sessions#Data
Resolved over email
Models and code can be found in this repository:
Tue, Jul 2
Documentation on Citation Needed + Verifiability Maps projects finalized:
- Verifiability Maps: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Mapping_Citation_Quality
- Citation Needed Paper/Project: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Identification_of_Unsourced_Statements
May 30 2019
@elukey thanks so much, everything works now!!
May 29 2019
@elukey hi! DId anything change on stat1005 since last time we tried tensorflow? I now get this message when I try to import it in python. Thanks!
May 28 2019
HI @leila, according to what we discussed, some further analysis below.
May 24 2019
May 23 2019
@BBlack does the above help? Happy to steer the analysis in other directions if needed.
Hello! Sorry for the slow response, travels in the middle.
May 17 2019
May 10 2019
@BBlack Thank you, I'll get back to you with more insights soon!
May 3 2019
Thanks @chelsyx ! Yes the questions are somehow similar -- how performance impacts engagement -- and we want perform a robust analysis 1 year after switching to the Singapore data center.
Apr 30 2019
This was via the internet. But we should try to do this from the internal cluster, too, for comparison, if possible. I just need few instructions on how to do this!
Data collection is over, it took 271044s (~75hours) for 320815 images (~160k per class), i.e. 0.85 sec/image.
I downloaded 600-px thumbnails, and used 4 parallel sessions, as suggested in T215250.