Dec 31 2020
Jul 24 2020
Jul 21 2020
May 15 2020
May 9 2020
Too many editors lazily use follows/followed by as statements, rather than qualifiers. MoeData should set a good example.
May 1 2020
Apr 30 2020
Apr 28 2020
Apr 27 2020
not seen this issue last few versions
Not a problem anymore!
Apr 26 2020
Apr 24 2020
Apr 23 2020
Looks like it self-corrected with time 🤷♂️
Apr 22 2020
Fixed by Premed. Works as expected
See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T250849 - publication date should be added as a qualifier, rather than a statement. That way a track that is featured on an album , single, compilation album and re-release will get 4 different publication dates all easily readable.
Apr 21 2020
Mar 19 2020
This problem seems to have popped back up, starting ca. March 18. Applies both to newly created items and pre-existing ones.
Jan 27 2020
Dec 14 2019
Dec 6 2019
weird stuff this, I don't envy you trying to track it down. Here's another weird detail I just discovered: When the property labels won't display, they do show up with "fallback values" in another language in the revision history:
This is what it looks like on the item page:
Dec 5 2019
Bob Dylan for reference:
any item, but here's an example of an "old" item: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q77413614
This does however apply to newly created items as well as existing ones. It also affects some other properties, like "record label":
Dec 1 2019
Nov 30 2019
weird, it was newly created. Did you purge using the query string or the link in the UI?
started happening again just now:(from https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q76103943 )
Nov 29 2019
As for the example above, this now seems fixed!
Nov 27 2019
...this is what I see:
I don't remember which that one was, but here's a fresh example https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q48789733
even newly created items have this issue still. Is that part of the deal/a known issue ?
Nov 19 2019
Nov 15 2019
Can you file a bug for this? It might be related to the deployment of caching in SqlEntityInfoBuilder that I did. I will check that.
Nov 13 2019
Fixed on my side, thx!
happens everywhere:I have not tried clearing the cache.
Nov 12 2019
Aug 17 2019
Aug 16 2019
Maybe it's just the cache, but I still see the problem, albeit on different identifiers than those affected yesterday.
Aug 2 2019
affects all pickers - units, dates, language :(
Same bug as reported here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T229604
Aug 1 2019
It looks like the problem is back, stopped working again just now :(
Now fixed on my end 👍
Can confirm: The problem started around 17:45 GMT +1 and affects all browsers (Firefox, Edge, Chrome and variants).
May 2 2019
I'd like to add that the same problem also affects property/value suggestions. Started evening/late afternoon May 1. Tested Google, Firefox.