Jun 14 2018
Thanks for your patient, and I will give updates about this ticket.
Feb 20 2018
Sorry for delayed reply due to the holiday in China.
Feb 14 2018
After some discussion, we want to change our service name from 'ColorfulClouds' to 'LingoCloud', because 'ColorfulClouds' is the company name, and 'LingoCloud' is the brand name. We want to unify all the related name to the brand name.
Feb 7 2018
Jan 17 2018
I also have three questions:
- when high-quality translation tools are pervasively available (this trend is happening right now in China), lots of local readers will read the high-quality English Wikipedia other than their own language versions with the help of translation tools. How does the local community grow themselves?
- Is it feasible to unite users from different languages to work together? page level, or task level, or project level? This is from a collaboration point of view.
- Is it possible to unite all language versions into one? This is from the knowledge point of view?
@Nikerabbit, I want to add two comments
- It is true the leading solutions are closed source, but there are also many very good open-sourced translation tools in Neural Machine Translation area. We had checked these tools and related models, and I can assure they will provide very good translations if you feed them with enough (~100M) training sentences.
- The NMT technology is evolving very fast, so it is not very stable for adopters.