- User Since
- Jan 13 2018, 6:13 PM (280 w, 5 d)
- LDAP User
- MediaWiki User
- Niridya [ Global Accounts ]
Fri, May 19
Thu, May 18
Aug 7 2019
Categories are now working well, so I closed this task.
Jul 31 2019
Jun 12 2019
Hi @FDo64, it seems to be a very good solution for this issue.
Mar 21 2019
I changed the status to resolved because the bug is now fixed on Mediawiki version that is installed on Wikimedia's wikis.
Oct 25 2018
Solution was : Préférences --> Plus de paramètres de langue --> Paramètres de saisie --> sélectionner Français au lieu de English
Sep 3 2018
Aug 31 2018
Thanks for the fix @Jdrewniak ! I test and it works perfect in latest Chrome. When this changes will be applied ?
Jul 26 2018
Jul 20 2018
@Glrx I agree with you when you say that almost every render system (like web browsers for example) don't render font families spelled like "Arial-boldMT".
Jul 19 2018
@Glrx this you said about the
Jul 11 2018
Thank you for your reactivity and you corrections on the task.
That's strange, you don't have the word "articles". I will send you a screen too.
Jul 3 2018
Jun 23 2018
Apr 24 2018
@Aklapper I found from where does this bug come from. The problem is Illustrator and he got also others problems when he saves files in SVG. To fix the bug I did this :
- open the .ai (file format of Illustrator) in Inkscape (I didn't know it was possible but it works perfectly);
- save the file in SVG with Inkscape.
Mar 29 2018
The render font families are on the left, right fonts are vectorized one (just to be sure you are looking the good side).
Yes, the SVG is working (on Chrome and Firefox) but if you look to the PNG render (the first one in the Commons page) you can see that the 4 different font-families I used are rendered in the same font family.
Mar 28 2018
Mar 16 2018
Hi @Aklapper, thank you for your answer !