Feb 6 2021
May 30 2020
Fyi, at jawiki Yuukin0248 tested positive the same issue with zh, another double-byte language.
Apr 29 2020
@Trizek, Hi, came from jawiki, where do you have the list of those projects affected? Does “primary database” refer to whatever wikimedia server hosts? I wish to convey to Japanese speakers on wikipedia if I may.
Apr 4 2020
I was editing a page, and encountered an edit conflict 1 second after my own edit.
- iPad mini2 (ME280J/A); iOS12.4.5; Wi-if, keyboard via BlueTooth, Japanese language, desktop view;
- on jawp, article Note Page. Did not save edit conflict at https://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=ノート:オーフス&oldid=76905530.
- might have pushed “Publish” button twice, as wifi is slower. FYI, I usually work on Windows PC, and on iPad I have just started to learn how to maneuver.
Aug 6 2019
May 8 2019
Thank you TheDJ to follow up, very nice of you. So it works on your iphoneX... Maybe time to dump my iphone6s /:
This is what I get by “メディアを再生する" or running the video.
- before running the video,
- when tap on the “メディアを再生する" button, download screen shows.
- then Safari tries to save media
- I trued to copy that file name and it is as https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Wikimania_2017_-_Unifying_editing_and_visual_diffs.webm.
Is the video link causing the situation? I don’t think its a buffer trouble on iPhone, or do we?