Thu, Mar 26
Mon, Mar 23
Thank you very much!
Fri, Mar 20
Looks like page Module:Test can not be created by the ParserIntegrationTest. @DannyS712, maybe you have more insight to this?
@hashar Do you have an idea about this?
Wed, Mar 18
Tue, Mar 17
Mon, Mar 16
Sat, Mar 14
Fri, Mar 13
Thu, Mar 12
Tue, Mar 10
Fri, Mar 6
Thu, Mar 5
If you have to routinely force merges changes, it is an indication that something is broken. Either in the code, the test suites or in the CI config. We should address them
Eventually some of the changes got force merged, which eventually cause Zuul to cancel all jobs in the gate, reorder the change, and retrigger jobs. Only to have them cancelled again as another change is force merged. Example: >https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/BlueSpiceSMWConnector/+/576793/
My guess is that we should remove the submit permission in Gerrit for MediaWiki repositories and only reserve it to a handful of people.
We will definitely implement a rate-limit in our tool. Can you point me to that configuration that L10n-bot uses? So I can create a similar one for our tool?
Wed, Mar 4
We have a tool that helps us updating I18N and bumping version numbers in all BlueSpice-repos. This might have caused a huge number of CR+2. Sorry for that. Maybe we should change that tool to commit/push directly without creating a review? How does translatewiki-bot deal with this?
Resolved by https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/571557
Tue, Mar 3
I am sorry, but I think we might have mixed things up in this discussion.
Mon, Mar 2
Of course. Thanks.
Thank you very much! I have added your proposed patch: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/LDAPProvider/+/575276/4..6/src/Client.php
Thanks for your awesome feedback! I will check and implement it ASAP.
Fri, Feb 28
I've taken the freedom to rename your "strtolower" to "lowercase" and "spacetoundescore" to "spacestounderscores", but I wanted to leave aliases
A workaround has been implemented in T214147 (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/LDAPProvider/+/567430/)
Wrong task, sorry
Again, thank you very much for your contribution. I have looked into this and found that this kind of normalization should probably not be done in LDAPAuthentication2, but in LDAPProvider itself. There are users, that use a combination of Auth_remoteuser and LDAPProvider, that are facing similar issues. For them the fix in LDAPAuthentication2 will not work.
Interesting. No idea at the moment. I'd need to dig deeper, but I won't have the time for it right now.
SP = SimpleSAMLphp ServiceProvider web interface
I can confirm this. I have added a UnitTest to check the behavior and also added a fix: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/SimpleSAMLphp/+/575481
Feb 27 2020
Feb 26 2020
Feb 25 2020
Feb 24 2020
Feb 21 2020
Feb 20 2020
Feb 19 2020
Feb 18 2020
Feb 17 2020
No. I am not actively working on this.