Thu, Nov 21
It's the same in the desktop version now...
Wed, Nov 20
@MMiller_WMF Sorry Marshall but that is the only way if you want to include the "by reader". The "4 visits (last 60 days)" would be "4 lượt ghé thăm (60 ngày qua)" which is a little bit shorter compared to "4 lượt xem bởi người đọc (60 ngày qua)". I think that using visits would be fine too.
Sun, Nov 10
I've finished my part for viwiki. Nothing's incorrect.
Fri, Nov 8
Nov 7 2019
Nov 2 2019
@MMiller_WMF: After taking a look at several articles having that template, I'm not sure it's suitable for newcomer. This template is too general: articles that
- have non-wiki structure/format (like here, or this over-quoted one);
- are poorly written or translated that makes no sense (like here or here);
- use bullet point just too much even though it perhaps should be written like a prose (like here or here);
- have sections that are too long or too short (like here or here);
- according to me are rather fine but somehow has the template on them (like here or here, only that this one is a stub)
Oct 31 2019
I've done on my part.
Oct 29 2019
@Trizek-WMF um no, it seems there're still templates that I haven't listed yet. But I guess I'm more than half done :D
@MMiller_WMF, we are also blocked by the editor itself. conserning inserting languages, several languages go with wikimarkup first. Other go with visual editing first. A third group provides both options. Non of them provide an overview of all possibilities (including the fact that yu need to add the image to Commons first -- with copyright issues), with a simple tutorial.
@MMiller_WMF Can you somehow give us an example of the Copyediting one in English Wikipedia?
Oct 19 2019
Oct 18 2019
Regarding the link for creating a new article, here is the one on the help panel: Help:Editing, but this one focuses solely on guiding how to edit in general. If you specifically need a link for creating articles, here it is: Help:Your first article.
Done for now.