Sun, May 1
Feb 1 2022
Ok. I'll try elsewhere, but precisely I came here because I thought it was the right place.
I got here and realised this bug is seven years old. It would be great to solve this some day ...
Feb 6 2021
Thanks for your reply, xqt.
Jan 21 2021
Mar 16 2020
Mar 15 2020
May 16 2019
It seems it is working again, at least in Catalan Wikipedia.
May 9 2019
Apr 12 2019
Dec 6 2018
I have found what I was looking for: a previous ticket about the same issue: T58410.
I agree with Njardarlogar. I got here because I had asked for the same feature in Wikidata Project Chat: Wikidata:Project chat#Label when adding a wikipedia page.
Aug 10 2018
Apr 20 2018
It seems it is not updated ...
Nov 25 2017
Nov 16 2017
Sep 12 2017
Thanks, Deskana. When will it be deployed or when will I be able to check if it works?
Right click opens a context menu. The first option is "undo".
Jul 25 2017
Ok. Thanks, Magnus. But I think this other list would be also intersting as it would have no false positives. Could we have it additionally?
Jul 22 2017
Thanks for the clarification, Jdlrobson. So, does Magnus' tool have any alternative to bypass this behaviour?
Jul 19 2017
Dec 29 2016
Aug 28 2016
I think it would be a lot easier to add labels by default, as I think it was before. In catalan, it seems it is not that way. 99 % of labels will be correct and we'll manage to change the remaining 1% manually.
Feb 20 2015
Thanks, santhosh. It works! Thanks for your work.
Feb 19 2015
I am not sure if it is done as I am new in Phabricator and not used to this tool, but the links are still opening wrong. For example, when translating "Scouting" from :en and clicking on "Brownie guide" I still go to https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(Girl_Guides) instead of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(Girl_Guides).