Mon, Nov 19
Fri, Nov 16
I have used Yandex. Still reproducible with cxserver master.
Thu, Nov 15
The patch which is in review correctly replaces the inline templates of en:Curiosity_(rover) when translating to Spanish.
I have resolved the ticket because the case of Hugo Kołłątaj from English to Japanese is no longer affected by this bug.
The patch 472416 submitted for this ticket is causing the following error:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'cx' of undefined at isAdapted.every (\cxserver\lib\translationunits\MWReference.js:72:41) at Array.every (native) at MWReference.<anonymous> (\cxserver\lib\translationunits\MWReference.js:71:34) at Generator.next (<anonymous>) at resume (\cxserver\lib\util.js:277:21) at resumeNext (\cxserver\lib\util.js:287:30) at <anonymous>
Found this error while checking T208386. I used the leading paragraph of Hugo Kołłątaj from English to Japanese.
Wed, Nov 14
The recording is not capturing actions in a clear manner, but it's simple to reproduce.
- Find an article that has a block template
- Add section with a block template to the translation
- Press left arrow (assuming LTR language)
After the second step, block template is selected and pressing left keyboard arrow displays huge cursor. I think I saw this one in VE too.
I am not able to reproduce in VE (without CX). Tried the same methods used while reporting this task and VE seems to not suffer from this bug.
Using keyboard arrows can also lead to slug getting focus and accepting user input.
Tue, Nov 13
Mon, Nov 12
After doing QA, this ticket should be moved to In progress column to implement "Add new template" action inside an issue card.
Sun, Nov 11
Fri, Nov 9
Thu, Nov 8
That happens every time target title gets focus, followed by blur. Opening details in issue card just gave focus to the target title, but the bug is not tied to issue card system.
Wed, Nov 7
Tue, Nov 6
Mon, Nov 5
Sun, Nov 4
I have tried reproducing with the same setup from the previous comment, this time using uselang=he inside URL.
Stats and help boxes are indeed missing.
Fri, Nov 2
I have tried translating en:Last_glacial_period to chy.
I have successfully added a paragraph with "Use source text" option, without "Machine translation failed!" error.
However, saving that added paragraph failed, with error reported in T208222.
@Themacintosher can you also include a screenshot with window maximized?
Thu, Nov 1
Wed, Oct 31
Tue, Oct 30
Mon, Oct 29
Error Cannot read property 'shallowCloneFromRange' of null, which prevented users from translating infobox of de:Cottbuser_Ostsee to English, no longer happens.
Sat, Oct 27
Fri, Oct 26
Thu, Oct 25
This is following the design, according to "Check other pending paragraphs when a new paragraph is added to the translation" in T200683. We don't want to disturb users too early.
And there are still issues with progress calculation. If one paragraph is 86% MT and another one is 100% - the progress bar will say that 50% is MT.
That is expected given the way progress calculation works.
I have observed the exact same behavior. Ctrl + M works only in debug mode.