- User Since
- Dec 1 2014, 1:29 PM (434 w, 3 d)
- IRC Nick
- LDAP User
- MediaWiki User
- PierreSelim [ Global Accounts ]
May 18 2019
Well there are several things for this goal to be complete.
- Some problem on modern version of Java have been reported here: https://github.com/yarl/pattypan/issues/84
- We have an easy distribution, especially for Windows here: https://github.com/PierreSelim/pattypan-launcher
I've started to upload some of the picture in https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_Hackathon_Prague_2019_Group_Photo
Publish launchers here: https://github.com/PierreSelim/pattypan-launcher
May 17 2019
java -jar pattypan.jar
From my understanding OpenRefine can help us for some of the task. We are lacking good documentation of OpenRefine. We might want to document OpenRefine for our usage.
Jun 30 2017
Jun 17 2017
Mar 4 2017
Sep 8 2016
??? and also ???
Mar 14 2016
Feb 20 2016
Dec 26 2015
Thanks faidon, it looks like the images are back on the wikis. Good luck on the investigation part.
Oct 1 2015
Just a question: the change was to go from version number such as 1.26wmf24 and now mwclient should probably support also number such as 1.27.0-wmf.1 ?
Jul 24 2015
Jul 20 2015
So I'm starting a new branch which aims at creating a webapp to command the bot (basically queueing work to do).
Jul 16 2015
So far I've added feature that helps generic search for content gap.
- Generic code rewrite https://github.com/Commonists/SurfaceImageContentGap/pull/13
- Usage of the generic code with template search https://github.com/Commonists/SurfaceImageContentGap/pull/15
Jul 15 2015
Thank you Jean-Fred for committing to this task, it will help us move forward.
Jun 15 2015
Thanks Quim for the note !
Jun 14 2015
May 25 2015
We have a first version that is working, I'm generating one report for the showcase.
May 24 2015
- The back end feature of sorting articles with no images is tracked on github https://github.com/Commonists/SurfaceImageContentGap/issues/1
- The reporting part of the feature is tracked https://github.com/Commonists/SurfaceImageContentGap/issues/2
May 23 2015
Probably should rank articles according to the data from: http://stats.grok.se/json/fr/latest90/Paris