Wed, Jul 1
Would probably be never reproducible… @NicoV have you seen it since your last report in 2014?
Sun, Jun 28
Tue, Jun 23
So, may ScribuntoHooks::formatLimitData hook be safely removed? or should it be hooked elsewhere than to ParserLimitReportFormat?
Sun, Jun 21
- ✔ [[A]] redirects to [[B]]
- ✔ [[Special:MyLanguage/A]] redirects to [[B]]
- [[CTTSBS]] should redirect to [[Special:MyLanguage/Complicated title that should be shortened]] (T164357)
- [[Special:MyLanguage/CTTSBS]] should redirect to [[Special:MyLanguage/Complicated title that should be shortened]] (this bug)
Fri, Jun 19
I think this is not reproducible anymore.
Thu, Jun 18
In fact, we can’t add any template either (I think it is the same bug).
Tue, Jun 9
Sun, Jun 7
Sat, Jun 6
Please look at this diff.
Jun 1 2020
I don’t know if a new subtask is needed, but I think semantic HTML should be used.
According to WhatWG HTML specifications, <article> tag should be used for topics and for comments (instead of <dd>, fixing T6521).
May 19 2020
Apr 23 2020
Apr 16 2020
Displaying colons starting each line may be sufficient to recall expert editors how new lines work there.
(no need to make the colons editable)
Note on fr.wp, default stylesheet produces a different rendering for given examples.
Apr 5 2020
Mar 31 2020
Just wished to point that this problem occurs specifically with THIS message, in every languages.
Mar 29 2020
Sorry for the delay. That is the screenshot with legacy 2010 wikitext editor:
Mar 23 2020
@Nikerabbit That’s strange, even with oldid, I can’t reproduce this bug at home: all <translate> tags, balanced or not, are removed from previewing, while editing a section.
Mar 22 2020
I can’t reproduce with the given testcase. I think this is fixed, isn’t it?
Mar 19 2020
Would provide a useful page name history.
Mar 8 2020
Mar 7 2020
Mar 2 2020
This happened for me on Meta, where I had many pages in watchlist because of Translations: namespace page creations.
Feb 24 2020
Feb 23 2020
Feb 20 2020
Note that Meta:Categories/fr (and other translation pages I tried to import) have been well created after I have edited Meta:Categories and marked it again for translation.
So, same workaround as for T221119.
The reference number is probably useless, but I think we should easily identify the specific part.
Feb 19 2020
Feb 6 2020
I am fixing these pages on Meta:
- for pages with no <translate> tag, often, an editor wanted to remove the possibility to translate. So translation administrator should just use “remove from translation” action link from Special:PageTranslation.
- for pages which have been protected since they have been marked for translation, to workaround this bug, translation administrator should mark the page again for translation, using the following link: https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:PageTranslation&target=<Issued_page_name>&do=mark.
Jan 26 2020
BaRaN6161_TURK has turned “madde” into “makaleler” on September, 29th. You can discuss directly on Translatewiki.net.
Jan 22 2020
Jan 21 2020
I can reproduce with Chromium
Seems to be worst today:
Could not reproduce this on a filtered search on translatewiki. Might be linked specifically to translated pages (similar to bug #60952).
I can reproduce on Translatewiki.net, so it is not only related to translated pages only.
Jan 18 2020
Sorry, I thought all merged patch were automatically deployed to beta.
I still reproduce on en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org
Jan 16 2020
Many thanks for your detailed explanation! =)
Jan 14 2020
Edit has been prevented with 495d9420f0db to let the ref list automatically update. I still think it could be edited as a standard template.
Jan 11 2020
Jan 9 2020
I think it is a caching issue: the browsers may keep pages fully in cache while browsing to display them instantly when using Previous Page button.
Jan 5 2020
Jan 4 2020
Jan 3 2020
So I think the help should be fixed, it currently indicates: “There may be results that do not contain one or more of your search terms.”
In fact, I didn’t expect the stemmer achieved to look for “venu” instead of “venir”, but I would think CirrusSearch would try to remove the “venir” keyword to find articles where all other words are in the title.
(Before your explanation, I believed it already did it for finding Sheila article; so I found that bahavior inconsistent.)
Jan 2 2020
Jan 1 2020
@NicoV I took the liberty of editing your task: I hope I haven’t made any mistake, else, please fix them.
Dec 21 2019
So, the fallback OCR is now used instead of hOCR, until this bug is fixed.
Dec 20 2019
Dec 17 2019
Aklapper had already pointed above a MediaWiki.org link which explains how the Phabricator priority system work: mw:Phabricator/Project_management#Setting_task_priorities.
Dec 12 2019
Indeed, I don’t think so. But it get shown when there is one mention (over several ones) which failed. In this case, maybe it’s more complicated, but it would be useful to have the username of mention which failed.
Dec 11 2019
Maybe… I don’t know what is the best design.
Dec 10 2019
Dec 9 2019
I finally received the emails. Just an unnormally long delay: feel free to close this task as worksforme.
Dec 8 2019
Nov 29 2019
No, they will not. At least, not automatically.
Nov 28 2019
Nov 27 2019
I think you can feel free to claim the task and to fork the software from Github. No special rights are needed to produce a patch.
Done: T239353: New maintainer needed for Phetools OCR for Wikisource. Please feel free to edit it.
Nov 20 2019
Seems to duplicate T189389: "Publish changes" button is confusing in Draft namespace which has been closed as duplicate of T163302: Consider to re-label "Save changes"/"Publish changes" to be "Save & Publish".
Probably duplicates T145696: Sandbox as a feature.
Nov 11 2019
Note on Special:Contributions with Vector, .mw-title class is got by Flow Discussion page title.
Oct 31 2019
That’s fine to me, thanks.