Jul 26 2022
@MarcoAurelio To get it to change back I had to delete my .pywikibot folder and then clone the master that left it at d, however, I have to run AWB to get all of the changes made from d to s back to d.
Bureaucrat - https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chenzw
Ok, so what will be the impact going forward? Will the stable version change the variable on wiki when released, or will it leave it as %d? I just need the solid answer as our BC wants to know before I can do more trials as it changed everyone's from d to s.
I ran a test on my talk page and it again converted the "d" to "s" on wiki as you can see in this diff https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:PotsdamLamb&type=revision&diff=8362575&oldid=8362568&diffmode=source.
Also, from the trial run it had converted my %d to %s so that needs to be reverted as well.
Jul 25 2022
Hey, so I did a test on one of our admin's talk page subpages, and it changes the actual variables in the user's config on the page:
Jul 24 2022
Yes, if I try to use the master I get fatal: remote error: pywikibot/master unavailable
So I did both, including the pull, and it still shows I have the outdated version.
I am on toolforge. Do I need to do a git pull again?
So I did a test and now I got "TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not str"
Hey ran into another issue after your patch. It should be saving them as User talk:PotsdamLamb/Archives 1 instead, it is saving it as User talk:PotsdamLamb/Archives/1 or User talk:PotsdamLamb/Archives 1 (when I added a space between /Archives and /%(counter)s. It should be a space per Miszabot/Config. You can see the ones it created at https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex?prefix=PotsdamLamb&namespace=3
No worries! Please let me know when you have it fixed, and I will run mine and see what happens. Should I change my variables back to "d"?
Hi, Xqt I got that too using the shared library but different line numbers:
Xqt I am using the shared repository and I just am in progress of setting it up. Like I had stated it ran fine Thursday night on a test but then Friday morning I had not made the change yet on my page as I was trying to figure out what was going on with the error about the %d. So from what I am reading above I have no choice but to use %s. I saw the new release on Friday and that is where I first realized going through the release notes that d was being removed in the next release.
Jul 23 2022
Jul 22 2022
Jul 21 2022
Jul 17 2022
I have run into this on simple Wikipedia as well. I believe I also opened a ticket long ago that would freeze and present the same message about having to relog. I would log back in and get the same message repeatedly, so I gave up using huggle and went to RW and Twinkle combined.
Aug 5 2021
I also get this on simple, only when exiting the program though.
Feb 20 2021
I can verify this is now working as intended. Thank you.
Feb 19 2021
There is and I can post on there. Thanks! I will close this out when they fix it.
I agree with what Phuzion wrote. Thanks for opening this!