Page MenuHomePhabricator

Romaine (Romaine)
technical ambassador for Dutch projects, coordinator of Wiki Loves Monuments, Wiki Loves Earth, etc etc

Today

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Tomorrow

  • Clear sailing ahead.

Tuesday

  • Clear sailing ahead.

User Details

User Since
Oct 6 2014, 11:16 PM (236 w, 5 d)
Availability
Available
IRC Nick
Romaine
LDAP User
Romaine
MediaWiki User
Romaine [ Global Accounts ]
  • Technical ambassador for Dutch Wikimedia wikis and also for some other Wikipedias
    • You can ask me to announce new software changes/implementations in such way that the community gets a better understanding
    • I return feedback back to the developers
    • You can ask me to give input in proposed changes or ask me to test new software
  • You can ask me to translate text from or to Dutch
  • CentralNotice admin (for Wiki Loves ..., and more...)
  • UploadWizard maintainer (140+ wizards)
  • Commons admin
  • Wikidata admin
  • Organizer of
  • Active in IRC, OTRS, ASA, and more...

More info at userpage on Meta

Recent Activity

Feb 11 2019

Romaine added a comment to T215106: Enlarging the default thumb size on Dutch Wikipedia.

Nothing seems to have happened, we are still waiting...

Feb 11 2019, 11:05 PM · Performance-Team (Radar), serviceops, Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Feb 2 2019

Romaine updated the task description for T215106: Enlarging the default thumb size on Dutch Wikipedia.
Feb 2 2019, 9:10 PM · Performance-Team (Radar), serviceops, Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Romaine created T215106: Enlarging the default thumb size on Dutch Wikipedia.
Feb 2 2019, 4:24 PM · Performance-Team (Radar), serviceops, Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Nov 24 2018

Romaine added a comment to T205710: Create Wikinews Limburgish.

Wikinews in Limburgish (li) still has not been added to Wikidata. Wikinews in Limburgisg has been created already on 15 November 2018...

Nov 24 2018, 2:02 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wiki-Setup (Create), User-Urbanecm

Sep 16 2018

Romaine created T204449: Restore previous maps on nlwiki.
Sep 16 2018, 5:13 PM · Maps, Wikimedia-General-or-Unknown

Aug 28 2018

Antanana awarded T202967: Upload campaigns go blank in step 4 (describe) a The World Burns token.
Aug 28 2018, 12:14 PM · Multimedia, UploadWizard, Wiki-Loves-Monuments
intracer awarded T202967: Upload campaigns go blank in step 4 (describe) a Burninate token.
Aug 28 2018, 9:02 AM · Multimedia, UploadWizard, Wiki-Loves-Monuments
Romaine updated the task description for T202967: Upload campaigns go blank in step 4 (describe).
Aug 28 2018, 7:50 AM · Multimedia, UploadWizard, Wiki-Loves-Monuments
Romaine triaged T202967: Upload campaigns go blank in step 4 (describe) as High priority.
Aug 28 2018, 7:47 AM · Multimedia, UploadWizard, Wiki-Loves-Monuments
Romaine created T202967: Upload campaigns go blank in step 4 (describe).
Aug 28 2018, 7:47 AM · Multimedia, UploadWizard, Wiki-Loves-Monuments

May 15 2018

Romaine awarded T173130: Add Phabricator token "goat" / "meh" a Like token.
May 15 2018, 2:52 AM · Phabricator (2017-09-06), Wikimania-Hackathon-2017, Goatification

May 13 2018

Psychoslave awarded T115691: Have the possibility to remove white line above when new section is added a Like token.
May 13 2018, 7:45 PM · MediaWiki-Page-editing, MediaWiki-extensions-InputBox

May 9 2018

Romaine added a comment to T193933: Custom email.

What is more likely is that the domain name wikiloveslove.org is registered by a Wikimedia chapter for the WLL team with an email address.

May 9 2018, 6:53 PM · Wiki-Loves-Love
Romaine added a comment to T193933: Custom email.

Requesting an email address from WMF? I am not sure if they would do such a thing. So far I know only WMF staff have email addresses with @Wikimedia.org

May 9 2018, 6:51 PM · Wiki-Loves-Love

May 6 2018

Romaine added a member for Goatification: Romaine.
May 6 2018, 6:37 AM
Romaine added a watcher for Goatification: Romaine.
May 6 2018, 6:37 AM
Romaine added a comment to T173235: Work collaboratively with WCA to increase goatification .

To increase goatification, documentation page created: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Cuteness_Association/Goatification

May 6 2018, 6:35 AM · Goatification

May 5 2018

Romaine added a comment to T193938: Upload wizard.

Yes, that is my responsibility, as agreed on earlier.

May 5 2018, 9:38 PM · Wiki-Loves-Love

Apr 21 2018

Romaine added a comment to T173162: Lobby WCA for a pro-goat position.

The WCA unanimously agreed to adopt a pro-goat position.

Apr 21 2018, 11:28 AM · Wikimania-Hackathon-2017, Goatification

Oct 12 2017

Romaine added a comment to T177825: No on-site Notifications received for certain type of actions.

In the past 48 hours:

  • Multiple users report on nlwikinews that pings to user names do not work.
  • On Outreach wiki my user rights changed, no notification received.
Oct 12 2017, 2:44 PM · Anti-Harassment (AHT Sprint 7), MW-1.31-release-notes (WMF-deploy-2017-10-10 (1.31.0-wmf.3)), Patch-For-Review, User-notice-collaboration, User-notice, Regression, Notifications, Collaboration-Team-Triage
Romaine added a comment to T178074: Pings do not work.

On the Dutch Wikinews (nlwikinews) multiple users report that the ping functionality does not work. This problem seems to occur for about less than a week.

Oct 12 2017, 2:37 PM · Notifications, Collaboration-Team-Triage
Romaine created T178074: Pings do not work.
Oct 12 2017, 2:34 PM · Notifications, Collaboration-Team-Triage

Oct 10 2017

Romaine added a comment to T175262: [be-bru] Post bot flag request.

Replied

Oct 10 2017, 4:35 AM · User-Alicia_Fagerving_WMSE, Connected-Open-Heritage-Wikidata-migration (be-bru)

Oct 1 2017

Romaine updated the task description for T177170: Add sandbox link to Dutch Wikinews.
Oct 1 2017, 3:11 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Romaine created T177170: Add sandbox link to Dutch Wikinews.
Oct 1 2017, 3:10 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Aug 5 2017

Romaine created T172594: Change $wgSitename for Dutch Wikinews to Wikinieuws.
Aug 5 2017, 11:04 AM · User-MarcoAurelio, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Aug 2 2017

Romaine added a comment to T172211: Rename Wikinews namespace to Wikinieuws on nl.wikinews, with Wikinews as alias.

The namespace has been changed, however on Wikidata this change has not been fully effective yet. Meaning that there are still a lot of pages in Wikidata starting with Wikinews:

Aug 2 2017, 1:09 PM · User-Luke081515, Patch-For-Review, User-Urbanecm, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Aug 1 2017

Romaine created T172211: Rename Wikinews namespace to Wikinieuws on nl.wikinews, with Wikinews as alias.
Aug 1 2017, 6:26 PM · User-Luke081515, Patch-For-Review, User-Urbanecm, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Romaine created T172172: User rights change not notified in notifications.
Aug 1 2017, 8:46 AM · Notifications, Collaboration-Team-Triage

Jun 30 2017

Romaine added a comment to T136148: Deploy InternetArchiveBot on the Dutch Wikipedia (nlwiki).

If dode-url = ja or dead-url = yes, instead of the url the archiefurl/archiveurl is used in template Citeer web on Dutch Wikipedia.

Jun 30 2017, 6:01 PM · InternetArchiveBot (v1.4), Internet-Archive

Jun 4 2017

Romaine added a comment to T164099: Tracking Task: Banners immediately returning after being dismissed..

Today the FDC banner is returning already 14 times after clicking the banner away each time. It is getting crazy.

Jun 4 2017, 2:48 PM · Fr-backlog-cleanup-Q3_2017-18, Fundraising-Backlog, MediaWiki-extensions-CentralNotice, Wikimedia-CentralNotice-Administration

May 9 2017

Romaine created T164813: Make it possible to filter Phabricator notifications by email on the project(s) they are part of.
May 9 2017, 6:03 AM
Romaine created T164812: Name of "Publish page" button creates confusion for new users in user namespace (e.g. article drafts).
May 9 2017, 5:28 AM · MediaWiki-Interface, MediaWiki-Page-editing

May 4 2017

Romaine updated the task description for T164501: Upload wizard adds coordinates in opposite order.
May 4 2017, 3:06 PM · Multimedia, UploadWizard
Romaine created T164501: Upload wizard adds coordinates in opposite order.
May 4 2017, 3:05 PM · Multimedia, UploadWizard

Feb 24 2017

Romaine added a comment to T151770: Frequent loss of session data in Firefox (since around 2016-11-28).

The problem appeared today again (message). Only after removing all the cookies I could save a page again.

Feb 24 2017, 3:09 PM · User-notice, Upstream, Browser-Support-Firefox, MediaWiki-Authentication-and-authorization, Contributors-Team

Feb 20 2017

Romaine closed T140584: Transfer meeting notes to Commons as Resolved.
Feb 20 2017, 6:35 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T140584: Transfer meeting notes to Commons.

Task is done!

Feb 20 2017, 6:33 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Feb 12 2017

Romaine added a comment to T140584: Transfer meeting notes to Commons.

I will do it, when I get home.

Feb 12 2017, 5:46 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T156107: Request WD property for Brussels register ID.

Thank you for the creation, this one was indeed missing.

Feb 12 2017, 2:37 PM · User-Alicia_Fagerving_WMSE, Connected-Open-Heritage-Wikidata-migration (be-bru)
Romaine added a watcher for Connected-Open-Heritage: Romaine.
Feb 12 2017, 1:58 PM

Jan 10 2017

Romaine added a comment to T154970: Sandbox link changed from capital to non capital.
Jan 10 2017, 8:18 AM · I18n, MediaWiki-extensions-SandboxLink
Romaine created T154970: Sandbox link changed from capital to non capital.
Jan 10 2017, 7:37 AM · I18n, MediaWiki-extensions-SandboxLink

Dec 13 2016

Romaine updated the task description for T153062: Editor dialog option for all wikis at once.
Dec 13 2016, 11:19 AM · VisualEditor
Romaine updated the task description for T153062: Editor dialog option for all wikis at once.
Dec 13 2016, 11:18 AM · VisualEditor
Romaine created T153062: Editor dialog option for all wikis at once.
Dec 13 2016, 11:14 AM · VisualEditor

Oct 3 2016

Romaine added a comment to T144687: Change $wgArticleCountMethod in Wikidata from default ('link') to 'any'.

I think the question hinges on is an item without a statement useful or not. Right now we have 2.75 Million of them of 23.8 Million items in total. That is quite a lot and we definitely need to get this number down. At the same time the number on the main page is incorrect and several times I had to correct people about it and had people complain to me about it.

So: Let's change it. Redirects should still not be counted but items without statements should be counted.

Oct 3 2016, 9:48 PM · Wikimedia-Site-requests, good first bug, Wikidata

Sep 10 2016

Romaine awarded T91928: The Event Organiser's Userright a Like token.
Sep 10 2016, 5:14 PM · MediaWiki-extensions-ThrottleOverride

Sep 1 2016

Romaine added a comment to T142301: On-board Peru.

I changed the text, but I did the Spanish one with Google Translate. Please check!

Sep 1 2016, 4:56 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Aug 31 2016

Romaine added a comment to T142301: On-board Peru.

Great! Thanks!

Aug 31 2016, 12:59 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Aug 30 2016

Romaine added a comment to T142208: On-board Malta.

A next step too can be adding these monuments to Wikidata. I would then advise to use the lists on Wikipedia, as I had to correct the database for a lot of monuments. Or I add the monuments myself to Wikidata based on the modified data I now have.

Aug 30 2016, 10:47 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T142208: On-board Malta.

Tables now have been made on Wikipedia:

Aug 30 2016, 10:41 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T142301: On-board Peru.

PS:
The deleting user provides insufficient reasonging in the deletion summary.
The deletion user/anyone has not commented on the talk page of the creator of these lists what is wrong. On the talk page of the deleting user is no message about this subject. The delting user is not commenting anywhere on a deletion request for these lists. And these lists are not linekd from anywhere, also not from a deletion request.

Aug 30 2016, 1:06 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T142301: On-board Peru.

The next step is to get to know why these lists have been deleted, as the edit summary is insuffient information:
https://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Especial:Registro&offset=20160821194134&limit=26&type=delete&user=Tarawa1943&page=&tagfilter=&subtype=

Aug 30 2016, 1:02 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Aug 20 2016

Romaine added a comment to T142301: On-board Peru.

Great row template!

Aug 20 2016, 7:53 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T141904: On-board Georgia.

@JeanFred the description for Georgian monuments is not picked up by the template. It would be great if you or @Romaine can fix this.

Aug 20 2016, 7:39 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Aug 18 2016

Romaine added a comment to T140992: Transfer Nigeria's monument list to Wikipedia.

Table created!

Aug 18 2016, 4:08 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T140992: Transfer Nigeria's monument list to Wikipedia.

With checking the list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Commission_for_Museums_and_Monuments

Aug 18 2016, 3:05 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)
Romaine added a comment to T140992: Transfer Nigeria's monument list to Wikipedia.

The three Monuments are Buildings .

Aug 18 2016, 2:20 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Aug 8 2016

Romaine added a comment to T140992: Transfer Nigeria's monument list to Wikipedia.

I have created all the items on Wikidata for each monument and added the most basic statements as a start

is now the new spreadheet.

Aug 8 2016, 2:04 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

Jul 25 2016

Romaine triaged T141236: CentralNotice geotargeting broken as High priority.
Jul 25 2016, 4:25 AM · Fundraising-Backlog, MediaWiki-extensions-CentralNotice
Romaine updated the task description for T141236: CentralNotice geotargeting broken.
Jul 25 2016, 4:18 AM · Fundraising-Backlog, MediaWiki-extensions-CentralNotice
Romaine created T141236: CentralNotice geotargeting broken.
Jul 25 2016, 4:17 AM · Fundraising-Backlog, MediaWiki-extensions-CentralNotice

Jul 19 2016

Romaine added a comment to T140583: Provide feedback to Nigeria's team regarding the preparation steps.

It seems this list is only from two states in Nigeria, do you have data of the other states?

Jul 19 2016, 4:58 PM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments (2016)

May 26 2016

Romaine added a member for Education-Collab: Romaine.
May 26 2016, 9:02 AM

May 24 2016

Romaine added a comment to T135949: Disruptive: Display title ... was ignored since it is not equivalent to the page's actual title.

Well, @Romaine, I gave you a ready solution and I'm surprised you did not used it. @Nemo_bis, try it, it's good.

May 24 2016, 10:17 AM · MW-1.28-release-notes, MW-1.28-release (WMF-deploy-2016-06-07_(1.28.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, MediaWiki-Parser

May 22 2016

Romaine added a comment to T135949: Disruptive: Display title ... was ignored since it is not equivalent to the page's actual title.

Ok. First of all, the readers are not so stupid. They will understand it for sure.

May 22 2016, 6:34 PM · MW-1.28-release-notes, MW-1.28-release (WMF-deploy-2016-06-07_(1.28.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, MediaWiki-Parser
Romaine added a comment to T135949: Disruptive: Display title ... was ignored since it is not equivalent to the page's actual title.

Come on. It's brilliant. I waited for this a lot of time.

May 22 2016, 5:58 PM · MW-1.28-release-notes, MW-1.28-release (WMF-deploy-2016-06-07_(1.28.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, MediaWiki-Parser
Romaine updated the task description for T135949: Disruptive: Display title ... was ignored since it is not equivalent to the page's actual title.
May 22 2016, 4:55 PM · MW-1.28-release-notes, MW-1.28-release (WMF-deploy-2016-06-07_(1.28.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, MediaWiki-Parser
Romaine updated the task description for T135949: Disruptive: Display title ... was ignored since it is not equivalent to the page's actual title.
May 22 2016, 4:52 PM · MW-1.28-release-notes, MW-1.28-release (WMF-deploy-2016-06-07_(1.28.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, MediaWiki-Parser
Romaine created T135949: Disruptive: Display title ... was ignored since it is not equivalent to the page's actual title.
May 22 2016, 4:50 PM · MW-1.28-release-notes, MW-1.28-release (WMF-deploy-2016-06-07_(1.28.0-wmf.5)), Patch-For-Review, MediaWiki-Parser

May 13 2016

Romaine created T135220: UploadWizard Commons get stuck in process.
May 13 2016, 11:00 AM · Multimedia, UploadWizard
Romaine added a member for Wiki-Loves-Monuments: Romaine.
May 13 2016, 4:18 AM

Apr 26 2016

Romaine added a comment to T131500: Talk to the chapters/teams interested in WLM to raise their awereness of tech issues.

Due illness and a short but heavy project, I was not able to take notice of this task before. Yesterday I received a notice about this task, while I just arrived home from the Wikimedia Conference in Berlin. There I asked all the chapters if they plan to participate in Wiki Loves Monuments this year.

Apr 26 2016, 12:55 AM · Wiki-Loves-Monuments

Feb 24 2016

Romaine awarded T127804: Enable pageviews on nl/be.wikimedia.org {melc} a Like token.
Feb 24 2016, 5:56 PM · Analytics, Pageviews-API
kevinator awarded T127804: Enable pageviews on nl/be.wikimedia.org {melc} a Like token.
Feb 24 2016, 4:45 PM · Analytics, Pageviews-API
Romaine added a comment to T127804: Enable pageviews on nl/be.wikimedia.org {melc}.

We have gotten this request from pretty much everyone that's been excluded by that policy, though, @Nuria and @Ironholds. It might make sense to not report on those as part of our "look we're distributing knowledge to the world" metrics, but it doesn't make sense to exclude them from the API. I propose we compute them and put them in the API, just not include them in any "all-projects" type of aggregate we add in the future. Because just being able to access the statistics doesn't mean we report on it, right? If @Ironholds is *really* insistent, I guess we could make a whole separate pipeline for these pageviews and serve them via /metrics/pageviews-meta/ or something like that. It seems a bit weird to me, what does everyone else think?

Feb 24 2016, 4:38 PM · Analytics, Pageviews-API
Romaine added a comment to T127804: Enable pageviews on nl/be.wikimedia.org {melc}.

Please include in the domain .wikimedia.org the projects nl and be as well in the pageview API.

Feb 24 2016, 8:23 AM · Analytics, Pageviews-API

Feb 23 2016

Romaine created T127804: Enable pageviews on nl/be.wikimedia.org {melc}.
Feb 23 2016, 8:15 AM · Analytics, Pageviews-API

Feb 22 2016

Romaine added a comment to T124492: Add wm:BE-Wikimedia-Belgium to Wikimetrics tags {dove} [1 pts].

Thanks!

Feb 22 2016, 12:57 PM · Analytics-Kanban

Feb 9 2016

Romaine awarded T125774: Set nlwiki collation order to uca-nl a Like token.
Feb 9 2016, 9:58 AM · Patch-For-Review, Community-consensus-needed, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Feb 1 2016

Romaine added a comment to T125390: Enable import function for WMBE wiki.

I do see an option to export pages from wikilovesmonuments.be, but the page special:Import on be.wikimedia.org seems to be limited to importing from Meta only. Do I miss anything?

Feb 1 2016, 3:14 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Romaine updated the task description for T125390: Enable import function for WMBE wiki.
Feb 1 2016, 3:00 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Wikimedia-Site-requests
Romaine created T125390: Enable import function for WMBE wiki.
Feb 1 2016, 2:59 PM · User-MarcoAurelio, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Jan 28 2016

Romaine updated the task description for T106560: Organize MediaWiki stand in FOSDEM 2016.
Jan 28 2016, 3:44 PM · DevRel-January-2016, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-November-2015, Developer-Advocacy

Jan 26 2016

Romaine added a comment to T45313: Crumbs contain (disambiguation) in names which duplicates locations already in breadcrumb path.

If this issue can be solved for Wikivoyage, this would finally improve the quality which is wished for for a long time.

Jan 26 2016, 3:50 PM · GeoCrumbs
Romaine awarded T45313: Crumbs contain (disambiguation) in names which duplicates locations already in breadcrumb path a Like token.
Jan 26 2016, 3:49 PM · GeoCrumbs

Jan 20 2016

Romaine created T124167: Add sandbox link to Dutch Wikiquote.
Jan 20 2016, 1:57 PM · Patch-For-Review, Wikimedia-Site-requests

Jan 18 2016

johl awarded T106560: Organize MediaWiki stand in FOSDEM 2016 a Like token.
Jan 18 2016, 12:43 PM · DevRel-January-2016, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-November-2015, Developer-Advocacy

Jan 14 2016

Romaine added a comment to T103102: [Story] Take in other projects sidebar out of beta features.

@Romaine You could maybe do just like Russian Wikipedia or the French Wikisource and use the Wikibase other project sidebar as a basic and add your additional links to it. With that nlwiki would have a basic sidebar for without JavaScript readers and you would be able to avoid the need of having a div hidden somewhere to fill this sidebar in cases where Wikidata contains already all the information needed (which is I think the most common case).

Jan 14 2016, 2:22 AM · Wikidata-Sprint-2016-02-16, Wikidata-Sprint-2016-02-02, Wikidata-Sprint-2016-01-19, Wikimedia-Interwiki-links, Wikimedia-Site-requests, User-notice, Story, BetaFeatures, Wikidata

Jan 12 2016

Romaine added a comment to T122374: Get materials for FOSDEM stand.

There are materials in the Wikimedia office in Brussels that are left over from last year. I have the keys to the office and I can give access to it on the Saturday of the conference in the morning.

Jan 12 2016, 12:36 AM · Developer-Advocacy, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-January-2016

Dec 22 2015

Qgil awarded T106560: Organize MediaWiki stand in FOSDEM 2016 a Like token.
Dec 22 2015, 5:48 PM · DevRel-January-2016, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-November-2015, Developer-Advocacy
Addshore awarded T106560: Organize MediaWiki stand in FOSDEM 2016 a Like token.
Dec 22 2015, 12:54 PM · DevRel-January-2016, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-November-2015, Developer-Advocacy

Dec 21 2015

Romaine added a comment to T103102: [Story] Take in other projects sidebar out of beta features.

On nl-wiki we have for years an alternative larger system that already shows the interwiki links to sister projects in the sidebar. Enabling this for everyone on nl-wiki is useless and in almost all the cases duplicate to the already existing ones (already shown to everyone), which is much more extensive than the current Beta system.

Dec 21 2015, 10:17 PM · Wikidata-Sprint-2016-02-16, Wikidata-Sprint-2016-02-02, Wikidata-Sprint-2016-01-19, Wikimedia-Interwiki-links, Wikimedia-Site-requests, User-notice, Story, BetaFeatures, Wikidata

Nov 23 2015

Romaine added a comment to T119387: Community Liaison and Developer Relation quarterly goals for January - March 2016.

I am not up for a discussion, I have only a simple question: who is motivated to solve the big software issues in the Dutch Wikipedia in this quarter or the next quarter?

Nov 23 2015, 3:39 PM · Community-Relations-Support (Apr-Jun-2016), Developer-Advocacy (Apr-Jun-2016), DevRel-April-2016, Liaisons-April-2016, Liaisons-March-2016, DevRel-March-2016, Liaisons-February-2016, DevRel-February-2016, DevRel-January-2016, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-November-2015
Romaine added a comment to T119387: Community Liaison and Developer Relation quarterly goals for January - March 2016.

Among the other things, I'm personally musing on defining which wikis I'd like to focus on and provide particular support to.
My current reading of T119347, among other things, makes me inclined to think that our energies are better spent on communities which truly need and appreciate our efforts to go beyond mere words.

Nov 23 2015, 3:30 PM · Community-Relations-Support (Apr-Jun-2016), Developer-Advocacy (Apr-Jun-2016), DevRel-April-2016, Liaisons-April-2016, Liaisons-March-2016, DevRel-March-2016, Liaisons-February-2016, DevRel-February-2016, DevRel-January-2016, DevRel-December-2015, DevRel-November-2015
Romaine added a comment to T119347: Enable VisualEditor for future newly registered users on Dutch Wikipedia.

Thanks for filing this.
Here's what we could do:

  1. enable VE to newly registered users ASAP for two weeks, to capitalize on the Prize momentum; or
  2. give the community a week to discuss this further, and if they're still interested afterwards, enable VE to newly registered users for the month of December. Please let us know what you choose.
Nov 23 2015, 2:02 PM · Wikimedia-Site-requests, VisualEditor
Romaine added a comment to T119347: Enable VisualEditor for future newly registered users on Dutch Wikipedia.

Wikimedia Nederland is trying to implement an Education Program.

Nov 23 2015, 1:55 PM · Wikimedia-Site-requests, VisualEditor

Nov 19 2015

Romaine created T119037: Page is protected while no protection has been set.
Nov 19 2015, 5:19 AM · MediaWiki-Page-protection

Oct 29 2015

Romaine created T117070: Have pop-up (etc) after creation of article/category in what is asked to connect to existing article or new creation.
Oct 29 2015, 6:21 PM · MediaWiki-extensions-WikibaseClient, Wikidata