Fri, Sep 18
Deploy files have been copied to the new server.
This was for the old server.
Thu, Sep 17
Tue, Sep 8
This turned out to be less straightforward than I initially thought since the default is retrieved by UtteranceStore.
Mon, Sep 7
I've gone through Phab and Gerrit and added what I could find.
Thu, Sep 3
I've looked over the todo list and the following remains:
- Estimating time and resource usage: T247282: Estimate synthesis time, T247314: Estimate segmenting time, T247317: Estimate disk space usage of audio files
- T251261: Mechanisms for executing flushing of utterances from the store
- Speechoid API shouldn’t write anything persistent itself T246087: Replace url with audio data in Speechoid
- Each wiki would have it’s own database (but possibly a shared database for Lexicon if that is part of the extension)
- Check how big all the services currently in use are.
- ~5GB is given on http://stts-se.github.io/wikispeech/, but that may not be up to date
Wed, Sep 2
After some issues with the logos the new wiki is up and running.
Tue, Sep 1
Fri, Aug 28
You can have a look at Matomo. Let me know if you need a login.
Thu, Aug 27
The database error was fixed by running update.php.
Wed, Aug 26
Tue, Aug 25
Extensions has been turned on, but now there's a database error in UtteranceStore.
Mon, Aug 24
Aug 21 2020
Now the database and the settings have been migrated to the new installation. Images have been copied too, but don't show up for some reason.
Aug 20 2020
Well, I just tried installing with Vagrant now and it worked (no need for the new instructions). I guess something was fixed in the last couple of months.
Try installing with Vagrant again, using the new instructions. If it still doesn't work, use the non-Vagrant installation for now.