To not add the page, it should be enough to just remove the parameter in the config, i.e:
I've added minimal descriptions to the projects. They will be extended somewhat when T227068 is done by adding links and/or copy pasting some information.
I updated the description to be more clear on what the goal for this is and changed the name accordingly. You could argue that subtasks could be broken out, but I don't think that's necesary at this point.
Tue, Dec 3
This is what I could find. Not quite sure what to do with this task now: if we close it it may get lost. Maybe keep it opened as stalled or something until we've acted on the things that were identified.
Mon, Dec 2
I think that for now, having a rule that automatically adds the project regardless of columns is better than nothing. If we notice that it becomes a problem that Wikispeech-jobrunner isn't removed when a task is moved to "Future development", we can look into solutions for that (e.g. a bot).
Feedback has been acted upon.
Fixed the dialogue to work for smaller windows/zoomed in.
Have we decided on if/how we actually want to use it? I've only seen it once or twice on any of our tasks.
@Nirmos left some feedback in the discussion above. Most proposed changes look trivial. The issue with viewing the dialogue while zoomed in may be a bit more complicated and is broken out into T239567.
Fri, Nov 29
Thu, Nov 28
Ok, now I understand. I didn't realize that the translate tag ate the newlines.
...here is where I read it: J170.
I seem to recall that that only works if you move a task on the workboard and not if you change column by editing the task. I can't remember where I read that though, so I might be wrong.
Asked to have the script turned into a gadget: https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Användardiskussion:Nirmos#Lägga_till_ny_finess.
A first version of the script is ready for testing. Will look into how to actually have it made into a gadget.
Tue, Nov 26
I'm not sure what you mean by "It behaves the same way [...]". If I remove the translate tags it renders as expected. I tried a few different things on a test page and removing the translate tags or replacing them with other tags (table 2 and 3 respectively) worked. Adding a bunch of newlines in the head did solve it, but to me it seems a bit strange that that should matter.
Mon, Nov 25
The new project started a bit slower than we hoped due to other work, but it's started now. There are still some administrative tasks remaining and we are collecting the old tasks to get an idea of what remains before we can request a security review.
This was done as part of T230765. Remaining tasks can be found in the non-future development columns in Wikispeech-Text-to-Speech. @Lokal_Profil, before we close this, can you take a look at the tasks to see that I didn't miss something important and/or kept something unimportant.