- User Since
- Mar 27 2015, 7:22 PM (417 w, 1 d)
- LDAP User
- MediaWiki User
- !Silent [ Global Accounts ]
Mar 21 2022
Mar 20 2022
I think this change should solve the problem.
Jun 10 2020
Apr 5 2019
Some prevision to solve this task?
Dec 26 2018
Dec 1 2017
Nov 6 2017
What happened with the chars "ÁÀÂÃ@ê" etc? They were already being normalized, so i remove from the filters on ptwiki. Now, they back to be unnormalized again and things like "FILHA DA PUT@ DE QUATRO" (son of a bitch [...]) passed...
Oct 31 2017
Some news of this task? That problem is very complicated in ptwiki, that makes the filters very complex.
Besides, the normalization of the character "|" difficults further.
Oct 13 2017
Oct 12 2017
I don't suggest € -> G. I put ĘĒĔĖĚ€ = EEEEEE and ĜĢ = GG.
More chars to the list:
Oct 7 2017
Sep 29 2017
I identified that this problem occours when the IPv6 is in lowercase, like "2804:7f3:85:df17:f0b1:fc6c:8772:8cb0". When they are in uppercase, like "2804:7F3:85:DF17:F0B1:FC6C:8772:8CB0", works fine.
Sep 21 2017
Yes, this occurs with all filters. The problem is with the field "wpTestUser" which don't leads very well with IPv6.
I'm sorry, i don't explained very well.
The problem is with the field "wpTestUser" in Special:AbuseFilter/test. Put a IPv6 into this field, generally, return zero response, even when the IPv6 had a edit recently. With IPv4 this not occurs. With a IPv6 only works always if you place the prefix "User:" berfore, like "User:2804:1b1:2103:7689:f8a1:22cb:4add:87f5". This was the problem which i was trying describes.
Sep 20 2017
Isn't a big problem turn that filter in public, so i did. You already can see the code now.
Mean which don't appears in "Action parameters" table. That table in abuse filter logs page that shows the variables and the respective values.