- User Since
- Jul 18 2016, 8:36 PM (358 w, 1 d)
- LDAP User
- MediaWiki User
- Stefahn [ Global Accounts ]
Oct 19 2022
This is great news. Tested it with REL1_35 and it works :) Thanks a lot!
Oct 5 2022
Jun 14 2022
Apr 28 2022
Oct 21 2021
I think I ran into something similar. Using MediaWiki 1.35.4 (fa3248d) and Contributors master (d57ac06) as of 19.10.2021.
Aug 5 2021
Thanks a lot! Just pulled the latest master version and the problem is fixed :)
Jul 30 2021
This is still an issue with MediaWiki 1.35.3 and PageForms e8485dd6a95030d86f285b7ac79ddfbca2db054c.
Apr 30 2021
Oct 23 2020
Thanks for your reply and the good question. Indeed, the dates only vanish with input type=datepicker. If I delete input type=datepicker the date doesn't get lost.
This issue still persists in version cfe9a8b (5.0 alpha) from 23.10.2020.
Sep 11 2020
Fixed it for my wiki too, thanks a lot!
Sep 7 2020
Same problem on my wiki with German umlauts (ä,ö,ü).
Before saving the property value was Ernährung (Ernährung), after saving it is Ern&auml;hrung.
In my case it's a property of type "page" and I use "arraymap" to set it.
Aug 21 2020
I experienced this bug too. Here are my findings for the Chameleon and the Vector skin:
Jul 27 2020
Any idea when https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/Contributors/+/602453 gets merged into master?
Jun 9 2020
Thanks. I downloaded your latest change (https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/rECNNbf42ccf671483f117d3d0282a6587f8dd3df0a90). The inclusion works :) I can't help with reviewing though since I'm not a expert in PHP and Gerrit.
Jun 8 2020
Thanks @thiemowmde for all your work. I installed b1a1ff7. This removes the warnings, but when using
it doesn't output anything (except <p><br /></p>).
Jun 4 2020
Just tested this with the newest master version (227c18b from 31. May 2020) but no luck: The inclusion still not works and throws the two mentioned warnings.
This issue also happens with MediaWiki 1.34 (the lockdown extension still shows the old version number after uploading new files).
Mar 16 2020
Thanks a lot Karsten for fixing this!
Feb 2 2020
Oct 15 2019
+1 for @Lady_G2016 's suggestion. I'm using 1.31 too and some extensions don't show up as new after I updated them....
Sep 30 2019
Sep 27 2019
Feb 20 2019
It seems this issue is back.
Sep 18 2018
Yes, it's about https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Secure_HTML
May 23 2018
Apr 1 2018
Thanks @Seb35. Tested both fixes: Both work for me.
And yes, I also use values from namespace=Category in my form.
Mar 17 2018
Jan 13 2018
Thanks, at least master is fixed now :)
Jan 2 2018
@Yaron_Koren: Thanks for the info.
I did the change (shown in the screenshot) to the master version of SpecialContributors.php. On my 1.27 install this made the error disappear.
Dec 30 2017
That didn't help but I found the culprit at another place. If I edit Contributors.page.php in the REL 1.27 branch like the following the error disappears:
Dec 29 2017
@Yaron_Koren : Thanks for your guess. I commented out line 40 in Contributors.php (version 1.5.0), but the error still persists.
I also tried commenting out the whole function setupParserFunction in Contributors.hooks.php, but no luck either.
Dec 5 2017
@Yaron_Koren: Your guess was right. Version 1.4.0 from 2014-10-01 works, and the next version 1.5.0 throws the error.
Dec 4 2017
@Yaron_Koren: Yes, I am sure that this didn't happen before. Versions I had before (still have the wiki as a backup) : MW 1.19.16, Contributors 1.0.1 beta, Semantic Forms 2.5.3.
Dec 2 2017
Okay, added a new bug report: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T181903.
I will update the description of this bug report and delete my unrelated comments.
Nov 29 2017
Nov 27 2017
I tried with the 1.27 version and it throws the same errors.
Nov 26 2017
Nov 24 2017
Nov 21 2017
Thanks for your quick fix!
Nov 18 2017
Thanks for your quick reply.
Tried the patch on my install and it works fine.
I just ran into the same issue: MW 1.27.4 and Contributors 2.0 (0b989e6, 23:16, 4. Mai 2016).
Nov 17 2017
Aug 15 2016
I use MediaWiki 1.27.0.
And I also use SMW with SemanticForms (don't know if the "FormOptions" in the error message has something to do with SemanticForms).
Aug 13 2016
I use the git master version as of 30.7.2016. On Special:Version it says " 2.0 (0b989e6) 00:16, 5. Mai 2016".