Sat, Feb 10
I support this wholeheartedly! It is very useful when people are filling in data manually using VE. I am happy this exists already but sad that there's no progress.
Jan 13 2024
This is a really great suggestion! ChatGPT does not know enough and gives bad suggestions, and humans aren't available.
Dec 20 2023
Here's another screen shot from fiwiki
Nov 28 2023
Sep 12 2023
Here are some outstanding issues that we have detected. They can be any kind of observations, not necessarily something that the internship was meant to cover.
- All of the metadata can be displayed in the upload popup.
- Newly added and missing information must be added to SDC.
- Style fixes needed: The modal disappears when focus is lost. The modal from the ImageViewer inherits some styles from the containing menu (white text, right-align). The disappearing modal is caused by a similar issue.
- Text editing needs to be made possible for text fields
- Original value from the institution also added to Wikidata as a qualifier
Aug 15 2023
Jul 19 2023
May 29 2023
May 23 2023
May 20 2023
May 19 2023
May 2 2023
Mar 27 2023
Mar 26 2023
Mar 23 2023
Mar 21 2023
Mar 20 2023
There are NGOs from Bosnia and Herzegovina, leaded by Society for DTCH. We organize projects on digitization and safeguarding of ICH, and a conference (18.104.22.1683.) and would like to be included in WikiLowes Living Heritage. There are also some researching on ICH in different dangers: crisas, emigrations, the departure of young people from small to bigger cities for schooling etc. Results are interesting for all and we can share it.
Hi, as I see Poland is active in the context of documentation of its ICH. At the National Heritage Board of Poland, in cooperation with the Center for Social Archivistics, since last year I have been implementing the Record of Tradition project, under which we teach depositaries in the field of digitization and sharing their archival resources.