Wed, Jul 28
Tue, Jul 27
It looks like, despite this folder originally being a straight copy/paste of databridge it's now be adapted manually a few times.
Wed, Jul 7
Tue, Jul 6
Yeah, I think I generally agree. I haven't actually tried it yet but if we agree it's the right way to go (and makes sense for us all to be on the same page) then investing a couple of hours into making it work nicely suits me
Mon, Jul 5
Thu, Jul 1
Services that need to become type and source dispatching aware:
Looks like https://github.com/hadolint/hadolint-action/pull/34 didn't see much progress (other than upstream asking for a rebase/merge conflict fix) and it's not clear if the upstream maintainers are likely to merge this patch.
Jun 29 2021
Jun 24 2021
blocked by T285453
Jun 21 2021
I'm trying to think of the possibilities for "how to solve this in the action api".
As far as I understand, if we decide to go ahead with it, there is still a need to add/configure quickstatements/oauth etc to the CloudVPS test system
If the above steps don't seem to be cutting too many corners this is actually less work than I expected.
The main work would be around regularly building an updated image
It would probably also be worth putting in the effort to at least partially automate the provisioning/setting up alpha 1.36 (or 1.37?!) wikis
Making the new images
Manually creating a new image looks like it could be done but altering the wbstack/mediawiki repo and adding a tag.
We could also adjust the github action in order to regularly build another branch.
Automatically pulling the latest code to the "another branch" could also be done with another manual, or cron triggered action.
Seems to be working find for me; case insensitive search is working for wbsearchentities
Ansible role PR is now merged
Jun 18 2021
Jun 17 2021
Done as part of parent ticket
May 25 2021
I'd generally say we should publish it:
May 12 2021
And stuck back after licking the cookie.
Still red after running overnight. I think the next things I will investigate are:
- Summary of load on beta cluster; see if it's obviously over stressed
- Consider if MWAPI should be using the maxlag parameter and if it should respond nicely to the 503/Retry-After/X-Database-Lag Header
- Trying to improve on the upstream from wdio core "login" functionality such that it waits in the event the box hasn't fully loaded
- Try to improve the recent changes test so that it optionally waits until the page has actually loaded before attempting to parse the title
May 11 2021
May 6 2021
May 5 2021
May 4 2021
- No commitment to write patches to any non-WMDE software
- Commit to produce new wmde.N release when a component has a significant security release that effects it's usage in the suite
- Process is new ticket in campsite following the normal process for insecure dependencies
- Commit to create phabricator tickets for projects maintained on phabricator if none exist
- Direct users to make their own tickets for upstream bug reports (e.g. to elasticsearch)
May 3 2021
Actually; I think we already sent this out and I just forgot. I'll pick this up
ping @Samantha_Alipio_WMDE: I think we need to communicate this to the community before we remove the tags
Apr 29 2021
Looks like a comprehensive list to me too
Apr 28 2021
Apr 26 2021
Looks like it comes from the intl extension which also needs libicu: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48674297/php-intl-extension-in-docker-container
Apr 23 2021
Apr 21 2021
Apr 20 2021
I'm struggling to alter labels with QS (creating new items with a label is working fine.
Query service, was non being updated and the updater was in crash backoff loop. I repaired by removing the volume and restarting. Seems to be working now
Apr 16 2021
Working on by both @toan and I
Apr 14 2021
Apr 13 2021
Right now the https://wikibase-product-testing.wmflabs.org. Doesn't load for me. I'll investigate