Oct 7 2022
Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll take a look and migrate it over when I can.
May 5 2022
Apr 29 2022
I can try to do this — I've got a fix mostly working (using pywikibot.data.api.PropertyGenerator and yielding pywikibot.Categorys, with preloadpages if content) already.
Feb 22 2022
This appears to be resolved now (possibly by T293665).
Jan 28 2022
Thanks, @WMDE-Fisch! This looks like it should work correctly now.
Jan 18 2022
That's disappointing. I tried to email their support address, but the email bounced (apparently it's a Google Group that doesn't accept emails). I suppose this will have to be reverted.
Jan 14 2022
Jan 12 2022
Dec 28 2021
Nov 21 2021
I've just changed the JS config file and the XML to point to the new title.
I've seen this happening too; it was previously fine.
I think that this could be solved by having some syntax to prevent page previews from removing content in parentheses. For example, perhaps some usage of nowiki or HTML character codes for parentheses, as I tried unsuccessfully. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Nov 20 2021
Nov 19 2021
Nov 8 2021
(I was the one at the Village Pump.) It looks like the renames didn't entirely work — has this happened with other users?
Oct 19 2021
@Aklapper: I think they're at least related. In T293707, it's only in the page history, but not in diffs, and with a locally created page (a soft redirect). Here, it's in diffs, and it's with a global user page, not one that's locally created.
Oct 18 2021
Sep 24 2021
@Legoktm, thanks for taking care of this!
I'm pretty sure this is new; at least, I hadn't noticed this before. And it's gigantic; I would have noticed it.
Sep 18 2021
Enwiki, wikidata, and meta are all loading normally for me now (frontend & API).
From T291312, some other errors I have experienced:
- upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure
- upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow
- upstream request timeout
Sep 1 2021
Per mw:Topic:Wfpiphhllpj4ogy8, it works if "(UTC)" is added to the string passed to it.
Jul 4 2021
For me, this can be fixed by adding:
/* jshint maxerr:10000 */
(or with any other number large enough) to the top of the file in question.
Jul 1 2021
This appears to still be happening at English Wikipedia (w:en:User:Tol/Sparkle.js).