Jul 31 2020
Jan 30 2020
Thanks for answering me,
Jan 28 2020
Dec 21 2017
In fact, I didn't see that it was already possible by searching the exact mail address... so the task is invalid then ? No ?
Dec 8 2017
Nov 27 2017
Sep 7 2017
Aug 3 2017
Jul 24 2017
Jun 29 2017
Yes, the move has been completed, I see every translation unit being moved.
Jun 28 2017
May 2 2017
I had the same problem, and running the command you gave @Nikerabbit was useful and I managed to get past the tpt-unknown-page error.
Mar 28 2017
I am using DPL third-party on my own closed wiki, and I don't experience what you are experiencing.
Mar 16 2017
Hi, if it is of any help for the coder who would want to help, I tried unfortunately to do it, but I couldn't manage ...
Dec 5 2016
Microsoft posted this here : https://translatorbusiness.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1078534-microsoft-translator-on-azure
Oct 27 2016
Sorry to tell that the patch needs to be updated (AGAIN) because Microsoft moved their API model to the Azure platform in 26/10/2016.
So the URLs, models and stuff have changed.
I will be opening an Azure account soon, to keep on using it, but be aware that the patch still won't work :(
Oct 26 2016
OK, it's fine then if it's not a bug. I will try to find ways around it.
Thanks for feedback !
Oct 25 2016
Oct 24 2016
I saw something interesting in this post, for whoever might be interested in implementing this:
Oct 21 2016
Oct 14 2016
Oct 13 2016
Sorry, it's not a bug : I forgot to protect the NS_CATEGORY namespace. Please close
Oct 10 2016
Aug 23 2016
That's right - I also had to run the runJobs.php script to have it correctly done.
Sorry to have bothered you with this.
Yes, this is included in my translation workflow. In fact, everything else is taken into account, for example : I add a new chunk of text, then mark for translation. A new translation unit is automatically added, and I can translate it.
Aug 19 2016
Aug 10 2016
OK - sorry. Here are the files I downloaded :
Aug 9 2016
Latest in the two cases, I grabbed the latest git snapshot.
I use MW 1.27