Two questions @Lea_WMDE :
- Should we also add title attributes to the links so that users could see browser tool-tip when hovering the links?
- Is there already a dafined text that should be used in the label (/title)? Something like Return to the text, Return to where this citation was applied, ...
Fri, Nov 16
Thu, Nov 15
First findings here:
- CSS :target could be used to make the highlighting happen, this then would work without JS
- this means that the fragment then points to the a element of the "back link" rather then the whole li
- we should try make the li still highlighted
Wed, Nov 14
SWAT booked for tomorrow the 15th 13:00–14:00 UTC+1
Wait, why was this assigned to me? o.O
Tue, Nov 13
Tue, Nov 6
Mon, Oct 29
Sun, Oct 28
Thu, Oct 25
Wed, Oct 24
Tue, Oct 23
Mon, Oct 22
Checked the message from the patch linked and also a couple of others that were merged after the incident. They all look fine and translated messages are there.
My wild guess is that it appeared due to the kind of text in the diff, so we could probably try to reproduced it with developer console and that text.
@Lea_WMDE depending on if we still need the testing server ( I think it would be nice to still having it ) we should take care of this in the near future.
Oct 18 2018
So simply re-enabling the preview and diff buttons ( on a "real" conflict page ) is done. - Including the diff view to these page seems a bit more complicated. There's a very rough WIP patch from my side. But there still seem to be issues with it ( apart from it being probably "hacky" ).
Oct 17 2018
After a quick chat with @Reedy we can expect the review to happen during the next few working days.