Dec 22 2021
Feb 15 2021
Dec 1 2020
Oct 25 2020
@Jdlrobson Hi, please explain the above, I'm not familiar with the lingo. To me it's a bit odd that something could stay in a 'review queue' for 362 days? Why abandon it, is it superseded by something else or now obsolete due to other changes?
May 14 2020
Nov 29 2019
Nov 28 2019
Oct 23 2019
I suggest avoiding suggesting disambiguation pages as the first or second hit in Link in VE
Oct 20 2019
Oct 18 2019
@Aklapper it seems https://secure.phabricator.com/T8924 relates to push notifications. I’m talking about bundling notifications (bundled by task) in the way they’re displayed on the notification stream so the notifications stream isn’t cluttered by people adding/removing projects, removing/adding subscribers—which is definitely pertinent information but not as important as replies and such which tend to be scattered among the notification stream.
Oct 17 2019
@Aklapper Browser: Safari 13 on iOS 13.1.3, browser size 375 x 635
Oct 12 2019
The tag is "This article was nominated for deletion on 29 June 2007. The result of the discussion was keep." on the talk page. And "This article needs additional citations for verification" on the article page.
Oct 11 2019
Has the update been deployed yet? Also, thank you!
It also appears when selecting text that includes a Citation in VE and pressing delete freezes VE
Is it possible to place talk page tags like article tags are done?
Oct 10 2019
Oct 8 2019
Oct 5 2019
That looks rather good, thank you
Oct 3 2019
Oct 2 2019
Oct 1 2019
For future reference, this can be caught at https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:AbuseLog&wpSearchFilter=861
Is this related to T230272: 404 error when using VisualEditor: apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http?
For the first time since I've encountered this bug I received a Resolve edit conflict instead of the HTTP 404 error. The beta feature is disabled.
Sep 28 2019
Sep 27 2019
Sep 25 2019
Sep 24 2019
I experienced the HTTP 404 error again in an edit conflict scenario at Nedungayil Sankunni Narayanan Matriculation Higher Secondary School but my two-column edit conflict merge beta feature is disabled.
I'm confused what the difference is between T233127: HTTP 404 error in VE possibly when confronted with an edit conflict and this task?
Sep 23 2019
That should do fine, but it would be nice to have a function in to select either side as a base...
Just happened again, this time at Royal Game of Ur. I received an HTTP 404 error when trying to save from VE, and a "Error loading data from server: apierror-visualeditor-docserver-http" error when trying to switch to source edit mode. However, this time there was no edit conflict!
Sep 22 2019
Just happened again at September 2019 climate strike. HTTP 404 when there is an edit conflict
Sep 20 2019
Sep 17 2019
I've disabled the beta feature and the HTTP 404 error no longer occurs
I am certain this is an issue with the two-column edit conflict merge function as I just edited without one on the same page no problem, but if I edit for long enough to encounter an e/c then the HTTP 404 error comes up
I believe it may be related to the two-column edit conflict merge function as when I reload the webpage to pick up where I left off I'm presented with this when asked whether to resume my edits:
Jun 3 2019
I tried going to the main page, https://tools.wmflabs.org/oabot/. I clicked the Random button and after that tried to search 'River Thames' again, error once again:
I changed the search to 'Patient' and this error came up:
Feb 7 2019
The Template:OSM Location map is showing "Syntax error" as an output for all instances of its use (for example, 2019 Jolo Cathedral bombings and Alameda, California#Attractions). Reported at Village Pump here and at MediaWiki Talk:Beta Features here.
Sep 12 2018
Sep 7 2018
Sep 6 2018
May 1 2018
Steps to reproduce:
Apr 30 2018
Apr 28 2018
Apr 20 2018
I can select the text where the source should be but I cannot see the text and markup.
No errors, just warnings in the Google Chrome console and I made sure to check the console before and after I clicked Edit source and replicated the bug and nothing was added so the console log was there from loading the page. Note: all extensions removed except AdBlock which is disabled for en.wikipedia.org. Here it is