Sat, Jul 18
Fri, Jul 17
Jul 14 2020
Jul 11 2020
@Aklapper every time i must login in:
- Meta, and automatically I was logged in Commons, Wikidata and Wikispecies
- A random Wiktionary, and automatically I was logged in all Wiktionaries
- A random Wikipedia, and automatically I was logged in all Wikipedias
- A random Wikinews, and automatically I was logged in all Wikinewses
- And repeat for all projects case
Jul 10 2020
Same situation. My global login not working on different projects. I must always login in 10 projects for a real "global login", and with A2F enabled is more difficult.
Jan 8 2020
Jan 7 2020
Oct 18 2018
@Zoranzoki21 the rollbackers group on it.Wikiversity is called patroller. it's at this group that the rights should be added. there was an initial error in the request.
Oct 8 2018
Aug 25 2018
Jul 18 2018
Jul 17 2018
@Zoranzoki21 : ok, in the page https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AbuseFilter I had read
$wgAbuseFilterBlockDuration: […] as of 1.31.0-wmf.25 block durations may be specified for every single filter and will override this variable.
and I thought it was no longer necessary to specify the duration. Okay 1 day.
@Zoranzoki21: ok sorry, this is first time from me on phabricator and don't know it. I will remember when open the identical task for it.wikibooks :) …