Yes, i am seeing those fields now in Turnilo, but not in Superset.
@Milimetric Thanks for working on this! i noticed the updates in hive table, but not in Superset/Turnilo. Are there any additional queries i need to update in refinery to make this work in Superset? Thanks again!
Thu, Jan 16
Thank you @Nuria! I just tried the new feature on the dashboard, very useful!
Tue, Jan 14
Fri, Jan 10
Thank you @Dzahn !!
hi @Dzahn, just sent via SMS! Thank you!
Hi @Dzahn , i see you are on the clinic duty this week. do i need to assign the ticker to you?
Mon, Jan 6
Currently the canonical table is created by this notebook occasionally.
Dec 12 2019
Dec 9 2019
Dec 6 2019
Fields submitted for edit_hourly table:
Dec 4 2019
Here is a current summary of findings:
Dec 3 2019
Draft for editing metrics: https://superset.wikimedia.org/superset/dashboard/50/
Draft for SQL style guide: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Product_Analytics/Query_Style_Guide
Dec 2 2019
Nov 22 2019
Nov 21 2019
MTP metrics for Q1 and baseline : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZiYPl5-IKDIpT5cf3-UNIogrWUHJlwifgIi1FWChAqM/edit
Nov 20 2019
Nov 19 2019
Hi there! here's my request for Kerberos credentials for Hadoop access on stat100X and notebook100X. My username is conniecc1.
Nov 15 2019
@kzimmerman do you mean for this Q4 2019/20 as goal or Q4 2018/19 as baseline.
Approaches to estimate the missing Global South New Editor Retention metrics for September
Nov 14 2019
reviewed with the following changes:
- update canonical wikis table for missing wikis
- update queries:
- Monthly non-bot edits
- Bot Editing Proportion
- Anonymous Editing Proportion
- Mobile Editing Proportion
- Majority-mobile editors proportion
- Visual edits
Nov 13 2019
Nov 12 2019
The data is not available in Superset now, i believe @mpopov's dataset is only for testing, right?
Worldwide Readership (MTP metrics slide):
Content Interactions (pageviews + previews) by emerging vs. existing markets: Feasible
Content Growth (edits, net new content): NOT Feasible for Q1 only past 2 month is available (September and October)
Nov 8 2019
Nov 7 2019
Nov 6 2019
Draft for style guide.
Nov 4 2019
Nov 1 2019
Oct 24 2019
Oct 21 2019
Slides and use cases available for PM salon: Superset/Turnilo Sharing
Oct 18 2019
Oct 16 2019
Oct 11 2019
Oct 4 2019
Oct 1 2019
The link is here.
Sep 25 2019
- Projects: Considering the YoY % decrease in revert rate and revert volumes, wikidata, enwiki, dewiki, ruwiki, zhwiki, are showing a big drop in revert rate for past few months.
- Drops in revert rate are correlated to (non-bot) Edit Increase for some projects: The drop in recent revert rate is correlated to (non-bot) edit increases only in wikidata and commons. For some other projects (enwiki, dewiki, ruwiki, zhwiki, frwiki, itwiki). the increases in (non-bot) edits are small over time, and the drop in reverts result in the drop in revert rate.
- Drops in revert rate/reverts are not correlated to number of users (new & returning) who make reverts: By looking at the number of users who make reverts overtime by tenue and by project, the numbers didn't change much over YoY.
Sep 18 2019
Sep 17 2019
By looking at timeframe: 4/23/2019 - 9/10/2019
Sep 16 2019
Sep 5 2019
Sep 4 2019
Aug 26 2019
Thank you @mforns! I am able to access Hue now!
Aug 23 2019
Just updated two versions in the doc https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1n3HO9KfCiwhmk4HqPklAmIigQji7owwiRztvbEEwEBg/edit?usp=sharing
Aug 20 2019
Visualization of YoY trend for net new content created monthly breakdown by content type.
Here's a mockup for annual key metric. Let me know if any thing need to be updated or change.
@kzimmerman the board slides are updated.
@elukey i update the password and it's working! i am able to log into the SWAP now. Thanks again!
Aug 19 2019
@elukey looks like it's still not working :(
@elukey Thanks for the updates.
Aug 16 2019
Aug 13 2019
Thanks again for your help @colewhite !