@kzimmerman do you mean for this Q4 2019/20 as goal or Q4 2018/19 as baseline.
Approaches to estimate the missing Global South New Editor Retention metrics for September
Thu, Nov 14
reviewed with the following changes:
- update canonical wikis table for missing wikis
- update queries:
- Monthly non-bot edits
- Bot Editing Proportion
- Anonymous Editing Proportion
- Mobile Editing Proportion
- Majority-mobile editors proportion
- Visual edits
Wed, Nov 13
Tue, Nov 12
The data is not available in Superset now, i believe @mpopov's dataset is only for testing, right?
Worldwide Readership (MTP metrics slide):
Content Interactions (pageviews + previews) by emerging vs. existing markets: Feasible
Content Growth (edits, net new content): Feasible
Fri, Nov 8
Thu, Nov 7
Wed, Nov 6
Draft for style guide.
Mon, Nov 4
Fri, Nov 1
Thu, Oct 24
Mon, Oct 21
Slides and use cases available for PM salon: Superset/Turnilo Sharing
Fri, Oct 18
Oct 16 2019
Oct 11 2019
Oct 4 2019
Oct 1 2019
The link is here.
Sep 25 2019
- Projects: Considering the YoY % decrease in revert rate and revert volumes, wikidata, enwiki, dewiki, ruwiki, zhwiki, are showing a big drop in revert rate for past few months.
- Drops in revert rate are correlated to (non-bot) Edit Increase for some projects: The drop in recent revert rate is correlated to (non-bot) edit increases only in wikidata and commons. For some other projects (enwiki, dewiki, ruwiki, zhwiki, frwiki, itwiki). the increases in (non-bot) edits are small over time, and the drop in reverts result in the drop in revert rate.
- Drops in revert rate/reverts are not correlated to number of users (new & returning) who make reverts: By looking at the number of users who make reverts overtime by tenue and by project, the numbers didn't change much over YoY.
Sep 18 2019
Sep 17 2019
By looking at timeframe: 4/23/2019 - 9/10/2019
Sep 16 2019
Sep 5 2019
Sep 4 2019
Aug 26 2019
Thank you @mforns! I am able to access Hue now!
Aug 23 2019
Just updated two versions in the doc https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1n3HO9KfCiwhmk4HqPklAmIigQji7owwiRztvbEEwEBg/edit?usp=sharing
Aug 20 2019
Visualization of YoY trend for net new content created monthly breakdown by content type.
Here's a mockup for annual key metric. Let me know if any thing need to be updated or change.
@kzimmerman the board slides are updated.
@elukey i update the password and it's working! i am able to log into the SWAP now. Thanks again!
Aug 19 2019
@elukey looks like it's still not working :(
@elukey Thanks for the updates.
Aug 16 2019
Aug 13 2019
Thanks again for your help @colewhite !
Aug 9 2019
Thank you @colewhite!
Aug 8 2019
Jul 31 2019
Jul 19 2019
Thanks for the info! Just updated my SSH key in description.