Wed, Sep 28
Looks good! :)
Tue, Sep 27
I did the same before too, the issue is sometimes hard to reproduce.
In Option 4:
No goals met
Mon, Sep 26
Now the account was created :)
Sep 26 12:39:47 labstore1004 /usr/local/sbin/maintain-dbusers: Created account in clouddb1015.eqiad.wmnet:3314 for paws Inaki LL
Testing locally, using a non-case insensitive collation (one not ending in _ci) seems to do the trick, used utf8mb4_bin:
MariaDB [test1]> CREATE TABLE `account` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `mysql_username` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `type` enum('user','tool','paws') DEFAULT NULL, `username` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `password_hash` binary(41) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `account_type` (`type`,`username`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=28887 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC; Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.073 sec)
It seems that it's trying to add a new entry for user 'Inaki LL' and when updating the index it collides with an existing 'Iñaki LL', looking if this might be a collation issue (!= charset, see https://mariadb.com/kb/en/setting-character-sets-and-collations/).
Fri, Sep 16
Thu, Sep 15
I'm not sure if you are still thinking about solving this, we can continue trying to fix it or if not an issue we should try to avoid the alert.
Wed, Sep 14
Yep, it does :), so that part is done, the next one is deploying it on toolsbeta.
btw. backups are also failing as they pull from the secondary (labstore1005)
Tue, Sep 13
It seems that the network cards on labstore1005 overheated and decided to turn themselves off:
[10704668.955975] bnx2x: [bnx2x_attn_int_deasserted0:4170(enp133s0f0)]SPIO5 hw attention [10704668.964747] bnx2x 0000:85:00.0 enp133s0f0: Fan Failure on Network Controller has caused the driver to shutdown the card to prevent permanent damage. Please contact OEM Support for assistance [10704669.040066] bnx2x: [bnx2x_attn_int_deasserted0:4170(enp133s0f1)]SPIO5 hw attention [10704669.048824] bnx2x 0000:85:00.1 enp133s0f1: Fan Failure on Network Controller has caused the driver to shutdown the card to prevent permanent damage. Please contact OEM Support for assistance
This actually was not related (I think).
@Andrew I'm not sure if you are still working on these, let me know otherwise.
Fri, Sep 9
Wed, Sep 7
Done, you should have access
Oh! let's fix that then!
Nothing, the patch just needs merging if it looks good to everyone.
What is left here? What is blocking you?
Just created https://gitlab.wikimedia.org/repos/cloud/toolforge/packaging-pack/-/tree/main/ to package the pack cli, the tekton cli is just a binary too so you might be able to reuse all the scripts there (it was surprisingly complicated :/)
Tue, Sep 6
Closing as it's solved, but pinging @Andrew as he was playing with this at some point.