Fri, Feb 21
@Nikerabbit thank you for the quick reply.
The en.json strings have now been merged to master so they can be added to TranslateWiki:
Wed, Feb 19
@MusikAnimal FYI this change will be deployed tomorrow
Tue, Feb 18
Just removed /wmf/data/archive/backup/zero-raw-logs-for-dan-foy so this concludes this task.
Checked! Sakizaya Wikipedia added to the list.
Mon, Feb 17
Thu, Feb 13
For some reason the bot is not adding the Patch-for-review tag:
@FocalPoint don't get me wrong, the big tables in Wikistats 1 are really valuable. They are part of the next phase for Wikistats 2, which is adding better data exploration in the application.
Wed, Feb 12
This document is now in the Analytics Drive
@FocalPoint Thanks for asking! Have you checked out the edits metric?
Just updated it with working examples
As you see the file paths are different, so the Mediarequests API presumably wouldn't know which one you wanted if it was given only the file name.
Tue, Feb 11
The logic there is not quite right: it does not handle percent-encoded namespace separators, and would not handle : within the file name.
More importantly, the prefix logic is wrong; e.g. Wikisource would be like /wikisource/ru, not /wikisource/commons. I don't think you can get around hardcoding the domain -> prefix mapping somewhere, or using the MW API.
@Tgr my bad, I didn't realize you had to hit "publish" in observable for every change to get published. Some of your concerns are already addressed, but this was just a quick prototype of how the approach would work.
Mon, Feb 10
Thank you for filing! This is a regression, let's replace the rounding/scaling/number formatting in charts with numeral.
hellooo ping on this
The user agent of the app must be changed to "WikipediaApp" (at the beginning of the string). Additionally, if you can send us what the URLs look like when requesting data, we can advise on the best approach to make them count as pageviews, since the pageview = 1 approach is out of date.
@nshahquinn-wmf Speaking for the team: that approach sounds good!
This was the previous behavior. We decided that it made more sense from a user's perspective (based on our users' feedback) to have the sliding/relative timerange by default when entering a metric.