Fri, May 29
Mon, May 25
I can see @thiemowmde's concerns, but I also see the trouble with using at-ease. As a compromise, it might be worthwhile changing at-ease to follow a more functional style:
Thu, May 21
@toan Which of the two patches should be reviewed? Are they still WIP (if not, you should publish them for review in Gerrit).
Wed, May 20
As this never really got anywhere, let's abandon this (at least for the foreseeable future).
Tue, May 19
Just a note for the future: While the individual dump run recovered and eventually produced a dump, the cron itself (which was supposed to start other RDF dump flavours afterwards) got killed.
Fri, May 15
I tagged the release now, so we only need to update the submodule in Wikibase now.
Wed, May 13
Seems this automatically recovered :)
Tue, May 12
Mon, May 11
I just created a one-off script for getting the items the above items conflict with: https://gist.github.com/mariushoch/ae4538741ec3e5409dfa4e9a90c346dc.
The rebuild items per site run finished. Sadly the following 2,738 items produced errors, where one or more of their sitelinks could not be saved to the table (typically because the sitelink is already recorded for another item):.
May 6 2020
Apr 30 2020
Apr 29 2020
Deployed and verified: After purging with "forcelinkupdate", the page image for "Pudong" (Q125378) changed from "locator map image" (P242) to "collage image" (P2716), as can be seen on https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:Nearby#/coord/31.223056,121.539722.
Apr 28 2020
hoo@mwmaint1002:~$ mwscript extensions/Wikibase/repo/maintenance/changePropertyDataType.php --wiki wikidatawiki --new-data-type external-id --property-id P791 Successfully updated the property data type to external-id.
Apr 27 2020
I just ran the script (and it ran within about 10m!), it deleted 743 outdated rows.
Apr 24 2020
Apr 23 2020
I scheduled the deployment of the script for Monday (April 27, 9:30 UTC), after that I will run it and then I'll do a complete run of rebuildItemsPerSite.
Apr 22 2020
Apr 21 2020
Apr 10 2020
Apr 9 2020
Current order (from wmgWBRepoPreferredPageImagesProperties in mediawiki-config InitialiseSettings.php):
Apr 7 2020
Apr 3 2020
Apr 2 2020
Closing this as new JSON and RDF dumps are available on https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/entities/ now (not for all kinds of dumps yet, but that's just a matter of time).
Apr 1 2020
Mar 31 2020
Mar 30 2020
JSON dumpers in production are working again and thus new JSON and RDF dumps should appear as usual.
Mar 27 2020
Moving this to test verification as all keys will go through makeKey now. Sadly we don't have a programmatic way to ensure all callers follow our conventions.
Seems to be fixed: https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/quibble-vendor-selenium-docker/6215/console :)
Mar 26 2020
Mar 25 2020
I just looked through various logs at around the submission time for this rename and couldn't come up with anything at a glance :/
Mar 23 2020
hoo@mwmaint1002:~$ mwscript extensions/Wikibase/repo/maintenance/changePropertyDataType.php --wiki wikidatawiki --new-data-type external-id --property-id P2000 Successfully updated the property data type to external-id.
Mar 22 2020
Mar 21 2020
Mar 19 2020
Mar 10 2020
Maybe we should see how many pages might be affected by this (as upper bound, count all pages that currently aren't linked to wikidata)... with that number we will be able to make a reasonable decision.
Mar 6 2020
Mar 5 2020
Mar 4 2020
Mar 3 2020
Feb 24 2020
I addressed the problem mentioned above, but this potentially affects all places where we: a) Take user supplied entity ids b) check EntityLookup::hasEntityId on them and b) then try to fetch the entity.
Feb 21 2020
Feb 19 2020
I just thought about this a bit and did some very basic benchmarks: On my system I can assemble 1 million item ids in about 1.6 seconds, so I don't think this is a huge problem (also it means that whatever cache we use here needs to be damn fast, or it will be slower than what we have now).
Feb 18 2020
Feb 17 2020
Moving back to doing, because this needs a submodule update in Wikibase.