Two more things that just came up:
- The font size of the banner text should be increased to 1.1em in viewport widths between 1024 and 1089 pixels.
- The form width is already increased in viewport widths >1300px. This should only happen at >1580px.
@Tim_WMDE Thank you for interpreting correctly what I meant by saying "the font size of the footer line is increased to 0em".
@Tim_WMDE We introduced increasing the font size in $breakpoint_s already. Turned out it has a negative effect. Can you move that back to $breakpoint_m?
Tue, Dec 3
@Jan_Dittrich Can you give a status update on this?
@Tim_WMDE Doesn't look broken to me.
Looks good, let's deploy this to production.
Can you change the banners to use the deployed schema version until the new schema is ready?
Closing this one. Compact layout is off the table.
Mon, Dec 2
The campaign start has been moved to Dec 3rd. Please update the campaign parameters of the banner accordingly.
Test slots have been switched. Code has already been submitted for this one, please see wmde/fundraising-banners#280.
Sun, Dec 1
Sat, Nov 30
Fri, Nov 29
@Jan_Dittrich Hover states of the submit button are not defined. Can you do a follow-up on this?
Thank you, @gabriel-wmde. Can you apply the progress bar behaviour (start animation after expansion is complete) to the control banner, too?
Looks good to me now. The submit button does not have a hover effect, but that is lacking definition by UX. I'd say let's start without it.
Another thing that was missing in the task description: The control banner should add the following text parts in viewport widths of 1900px and above:
- “Wikipedia bringt uns alle, die Wissen lieben, zusammen: Beitragende, Lesende und die Spendenden, die uns finanzieren. Das Herzstück von Wikipedia ist die Gemeinschaft von Menschen, die uns unbegrenzten Zugang zu verlässlichen und neutralen Informationen geben.”
- “, damit Wikipedia weiter wachsen kann.”
Thanks, @gabriel-wmde! Some minor things:
- The hover states for form buttons and the close button are not implemented (see T239330).
- The click track ratio should be increased in the variant banner, too.
- The spacing between the payment type buttons and the submit button should be increased, too.